Azealia Banks goes at Funkmaster Flex for trying to squash Jim Jones Beef

We all know these black chicks, we've all seen them, abusing there status as a women to say wild *** ******** she's going to push it too far one day and she will get the head butt.

I like her.

Is she lying?

You neva hear pretty chick going around hating on everything , i don't know what kind of insecurities she's bottling up thats making her attack so many people but
she needs to chill

only azalea that matters is 

Damn she's nice... that kid from Harlem blazin that too... props to him 8)

i'm an Azealia fan, so i'll put the cape on...80% of the beefs she's in wasn't started by her, she just responds to them by name, which i respect...

shorty's on the cover of Vibe, Spin and Dazed and Confused this month...i think she's known for a little more than her twitter beefs...

Wow. The misogyny is strong in this thread. All over some tweets.
:smh:

NT says the same thing about 50 and Game and anybody else who recklessly goes at people to the point where it's annoying.
do you even know what misogyny means? nobody in here has thrown hatred her way for the simple fact that she's a woman.

she's getting hate cause of her issues with Iggy and such

Flex a lame and Jim Jones sparked that "twitter beef"

should she just be quiet cause she's a newcomer?

at the end of the day, twitter beef is corny as hell

She went in on the Jim diss track

Tru Life, stole all your chains? (Yes)
Max B, wrote all your flames? (Yes)
Montana, rode all your wave? (Bet)
Killa, called you a lame
It takes a Harlem ***** to execute a Harlem b****
You pop ****, I pop ****, no problem b****

:x

She went in on the Jim diss track

Tru Life, stole all your chains? (Yes)
Max B, wrote all your flames? (Yes)
Montana, rode all your wave? (Bet)
Killa, called you a lame
It takes a Harlem ***** to execute a Harlem b****
You pop ****, I pop ****, no problem b****

sick.gif
damn.

i'd send chrissy after her for that capo...

she's getting hate cause of her issues with Iggy and such

Flex a lame and Jim Jones sparked that "twitter beef"

should she just be quiet cause she's a newcomer?

at the end of the day, twitter beef is corny as hell
She's getting hate because she's the one that's the instigator in all of these "beefs". Kreayshawn beef, it was Banks. TI x Iggy beef, it was Banks. Jim Jones x Funk Flex beef, it was Banks. Jones didn't spark that Twitter beef. The vamp tweet was a subliminal shot at Jimmy who was talking about the Vampire lifestyle. Its not that she should be quiet because she's a newcomer, she should be quiet because she always ends up causing a problem when she tweets. When you're known more for beef than you're music, its a problem. She has an incredibly long leash for someone who only has an EP out.

Azealia is like that girl in school that talked **** to any and everyone and thought she'd get a pass because she's a female until that one guy that doesn't give a damn knocks her out. She personifies the NYC hood rat.

Last edited:
She been talkin tough since she first popped off tho.. I like some of her songs, so she gets a pass on acting like a hoodmouse :\

Last edited:
I'm sick of hearing about this *****.
I'm out the loop. Must be cuz I don't turn on my radio or watch BET anymore. I haven't heard anything about this chick since a thread was made about one of her videos and she was not rapping, I wouldn't have even called it hip hop. I mean I had forgot her completely to the point when I saw her name I thought of Iggy. Now she got viscous bars for Jim :lol: and apparently is talked about enough to annoy ppl.

Link to her diss? :nerd:

^ she wouldnt be on radio or BET tho really. shes more indie pop rap. Crazy thing is, she had a solid buzz and ppl were checking for her work. but rather than ride that wave, shed rather be talked about for her twitter beefs

Back
Top Bottom