Azealia Banks goes at Funkmaster Flex for trying to squash Jim Jones Beef

She's getting hate because she's the one that's the instigator in all of these "beefs". Kreayshawn beef, it was Banks. TI x Iggy beef, it was Banks. Jim Jones x Funk Flex beef, it was Banks. Jones didn't spark that Twitter beef. The vamp tweet was a subliminal shot at Jimmy who was talking about the Vampire lifestyle. Its not that she should be quiet because she's a newcomer, she should be quiet because she always ends up causing a problem when she tweets. When you're known more for beef than you're music, its a problem. She has an incredibly long leash for someone who only has an EP out.

Azealia is like that girl in school that talked **** to any and everyone and thought she'd get a pass because she's a female until that one guy that doesn't give a damn knocks her out. She personifies the NYC hood rat.

Krayshawn beef she started and they squashed it
Iggy beef started when she said something about that slave master line. TI jumped in it on the radio
vamp tweet wasn't a subliminal shot at Jimmy...that term been around forever, she even used it on 212 which popped off before Jim started that VL ****

she on the cover of 5 magazines this month and is appearing in Alexander Wang ads and playing Chanel parties...i think she's known for a little more than her beefs :lol:

She's getting hate because she's the one that's the instigator in all of these "beefs". Kreayshawn beef, it was Banks. TI x Iggy beef, it was Banks. Jim Jones x Funk Flex beef, it was Banks. Jones didn't spark that Twitter beef. The vamp tweet was a subliminal shot at Jimmy who was talking about the Vampire lifestyle. Its not that she should be quiet because she's a newcomer, she should be quiet because she always ends up causing a problem when she tweets. When you're known more for beef than you're music, its a problem. She has an incredibly long leash for someone who only has an EP out.

Azealia is like that girl in school that talked **** to any and everyone and thought she'd get a pass because she's a female until that one guy that doesn't give a damn knocks her out. She personifies the NYC hood rat.
IDK anything bout those other issues and don't care. Everything seemed like jokes til Jones called her a 2bit ***** 
laugh.gif

Beef ain't tweeting about someone. All that back and forth tweeting is something a female would do. Banks is a female so its w.e, but these dudes 
grin.gif

She went in on the Jim diss track
Tru Life, stole all your chains? (Yes)
Max B, wrote all your flames? (Yes)
Montana, rode all your wave? (Bet)
Killa, called you a lame
It takes a Harlem ***** to execute a Harlem b****
You pop ****, I pop ****, no problem b****
:x

:x :x :smh:

Ahh...AraabMuzik did the beat on that Jim Jones diss. Now wonder that **** was so hard.

Does she have any more tracks where she's rapping like that? I'm not feeling her other ****.

Ahh...AraabMuzik did the beat on that Jim Jones diss. Now wonder that **** was so hard.
Does she have any more tracks where she's rapping like that? I'm not feeling her other ****.
Why would AraabMuzik produce this diss track isn't he in dipset?

im quite sure she been had the beat and just put the beat on it after it popped off. she odeed on him tho 
laugh.gif

Is it misogyny if ppl think the broad is corny the way she goes at ppl? I have no opinion of her but why you jumping to misogyny?
He was just thirsty to use that word.
Can't wait for one of these goons to pull a burner on her.
Someone should chris brown then r kelly her

My son....

:stoneface:

:smh:
That's not misogyny, that's just that flat out hate for Azealia Banks the person due to her actions. Where in those posts do you see hate for her because she's a woman? You just jumping to conclusions and assuming a great deal. I mean seriously if these posts were directed towards a dude about pulling the burner and chris brown and r. kellying would you say those posts were misandry? Besides that 3 posts don't make every poster in here a misogynist.

Oh and I don't know what that first quote is referring to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom