Ayo, Who got a gay family member?

laugh.gif
Man hell nah, I'm talking to my moms right, and she watching somegay hair dresser dudes in ATL on BET. She was like yeah you know your cousin Richie is like that in atl. I was like hell nah
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I forgot about that dude.

edit: I have nothing against gay people Its just funny how one of my cousins is. It make me want to stop laughing at gay jokes but not really
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure my cousin Danny from Mississippi was on his way to becoming or discovering his gayness, however that works. He was like 11 at the time sohe wouldn't fully know, but if you heard him talk, saw him walk, saw him sing Chante's Got a Man, or the way he snapped his neck and rolled his eyes,you know that day is coming.

He's a great kid though don't get me wrong, but he is a homosexual. I haven't been down there to see them in a while now that I think of it, Ishould go this summer

have a couple, two of them I am really close with. One of them I don't see anymore since he moved to NYC.

My cousin is...
But son...errrr daughter?... is unbelievable in the kitchen.
His brownies
smh.gif
pimp.gif

YO!
all of my cousins are gay.. or bisexual
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Really?

I see these two lesbians (twins) at the grocery store a lot - I think they deliver for Coke. But whatever. Everytime I see them I wrestle with nature vs.nurture.

Anywho, my Godfather was a gay man. He's since passed away. But he was that dude far as I'm concerned.

DF!!!

not for sure at least............................but cousins an I have had talks about certain fam. i dunno they be kinda wavy in a different direction

How come Im seeing gay posts either everyday or every other? "What if your friend?" "Brokeback?" now this

I got one & I'll be damned we share the same name ...
laugh.gif
ButHe's good people from what I know about 'em which isnt much.

Back
Top Bottom