pimp.gif
. Dude had been in the feds on some check fraud stuff for like the last 8 years
smh.gif
I missed him. It's good to have him home
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. dude threw me way off cuz he has a GF now. Maybe he was always bi-sexual, I dunno... neverreally care one way or the other.

Feel free to make all the jokes you want about dropping the soap... just don't post them.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

laugh.gif
Man hell nah, I'm talking to my moms right, and she watching some gay hair dresser dudes in ATL on BET. She was like yeah you know your cousin Richie is like that in atl. I was like hell nah
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I forgot about that dude.

edit: I have nothing against gay people Its just funny how one of my cousins is. It make me want to stop laughing at gay jokes but not really
laugh.gif

roll.gif
it's not helping that you have 3
laugh.gif
icons in about two sentences.

one of my uncles is gay, hes an amazing person. noone told me he was gay til i was like 17 (7 years ago), but nothing changed. i have no problem with it.

sidenote: his being gay and afraid to come out to his family drove him to be an alcoholic. since he came out his life has gotten a whole lot less stressful,and he hasnt had a drink in like 25 years or something. keep in mind, it was way less acceptable to be gay 30 years ago.

i do

ever since he ws little he liked helping to cleanup with the girls and never wnated to hang out with the guys..
we called him CINDERBURTA when we were younger
roll.gif

hes like 22 now and recently came out of the closet like 1-2 years ago...its all good though
laugh.gif

my cuzin in houston is gay, i knew it since i was little, he the same age as me but he would always wanna play wit my lil sister wit her dolls n stuff, haha

i use to chill wit his older bro n my pops, he would be like "naw ima stay here n hang out with drea"
smh.gif

i dont talk to him at all

my cousin's gay

dude is hilarious, he tries to act extra manly on poker night. dude be son'n his partner like an abusive husband
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

my cousin's gay

dude is hilarious, he tries to act extra manly on poker night. dude be son'n his partner like an abusive husband
laugh.gif

I'm over here tryna figure out how you play poker with a partner..
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I'm stupid as hell.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

onewearz wrote:

my cousin's gay

laugh.gif

I'm over here tryna figure out how you play poker with a partner..
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I'm stupid as hell.

maybe i should've said life partner
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

laugh.gif
Man hell nah, I'm talking to my moms right, and she watching some gay hair dresser dudes in ATL on BET. She was like yeah you know your cousin Richie is like that in atl. I was like hell nah
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I forgot about that dude.

edit: I have nothing against gay people Its just funny how one of my cousins is. It make me want to stop laughing at gay jokes but not really
laugh.gif

roll.gif
it's not helping that you have 3
laugh.gif
icons in about two sentences.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I'm pretty sure my cousin Danny from Mississippi was on his way to becoming or discovering his gayness, however that works. He was like 11 at the time so he wouldn't fully know, but if you heard him talk, saw him walk, saw him sing Chante's Got a Man, or the way he snapped his neck and rolled his eyes, you know that day is coming.

He's a great kid though don't get me wrong, but he is a homosexual. I haven't been down there to see them in a while now that I think of it, I should go this summer
nothing against gays but ur story had me
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom