Ayo, Who got a gay family member?

My uncle Mark is a homosexual He has the lisp, hair, and walk. Only thing he needs to complete the transformation is the surgery
laugh.gif
. He will always be myuncle.....no matter what.

Originally Posted by pip777

My uncle Mark is a homosexual He has the lisp, hair, and walk. Only thing he needs to complete the transformation is the surgery
laugh.gif
. He will always be my uncle.....no matter what.
being gay and being a transexual are two different things.

if by marriage counts then yes... If not then thats still to be determined, waiting on a few family members to choose the way they'll travel at that forkin the road.

Wouldn't matter to me either way for the record tho, seeing as they are individuals I love to death
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JP310

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I'm pretty sure my cousin Danny from Mississippi was on his way to becoming or discovering his gayness, however that works. He was like 11 at the time so he wouldn't fully know, but if you heard him talk, saw him walk, saw him sing Chante's Got a Man, or the way he snapped his neck and rolled his eyes, you know that day is coming.

He's a great kid though don't get me wrong, but he is a homosexual. I haven't been down there to see them in a while now that I think of it, I should go this summer
nothing against gays but ur story had me
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I have a cousin who is a Lesbian...
She used to like boys a whole lot, and was talking to them WAY before any of us (My sister and other female cousins)
She wasn't the most attractive so many of the boys dissed her and dissed he BAD
She would fight them and by 14 or 15 she was "secretly" dating females
She tried to hide it but I knew when she started hanging around one of my "out" friends

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Yeah. I believe every Filipino-American family has at least 1.

Half of the Filipino fobs I run into seem suspect
laugh.gif
. I'm prettydamn sure that no one in my family is gay.

Back
Top Bottom