Average Height Appreciation Vol. No way you tall fools are the majority on NT

My swag to height comparison is off the charts. 6'2 of pure drippage. It comes down to simple mathematics, a 5'8 dude with the same amount of swag as a6'0 dude is still lacking becuase he cannot hold as much
(nh).

I never really thought about my height
until these threads popped up. Never
concerned me really, just dont like chicks
taller than me, but I'd still knock em down.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

You 5-5'8" dudes.....man yall cats gotta try a lil bit harder in life. That's why cats be mad for no reason, aka napoleon complex. Always gotta prove suttin. O yea its true lil dudes.

Originally Posted by shaolin

5'8

grin.gif

J Dilla it doesn't matter if you are short or tall.....I don't have to tell you why...... O yea an to keep it 100 I rather be a short dude than TOOtall, if you're Lebron status I'd hope you shootin hoops for a livin. Arguin? Nah....its just talkin on the net.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

My swag to height comparison is off the charts. 6'2 of pure drippage. It comes down to simple mathematics, a 5'8 dude with the same amount of swag as a 6'0 dude is still lacking becuase he cannot hold as much
9nh).

what exactly IS swag, though?

J Dilla it doesn't matter if you are short or tall.....I don't have to tell you why...... O yea an to keep it 100 I rather be a short dude than TOO tall, if you're Lebron status I'd hope you shootin hoops for a livin. Arguin? Nah....its just talkin on the net.

you make zero sense. You sound like a different person in the other height thread

You make zero sense, this is NT its all fun, what isn't fun though is Ugly. Ugly is not fun.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by kix4kix

My swag to height comparison is off the charts. 6'2 of pure drippage. It comes down to simple mathematics, a 5'8 dude with the same amount of swag as a 6'0 dude is still lacking becuase he cannot hold as much
9nh).

what exactly IS swag, though?

Main Entry: 1swag·ger
Pronunciation: \ˈswa-gər\
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): swag·gered; swag·ger·ing \-g(ə-)riŋ\
Etymology: probably from 1swag + -er (as in chatter) Date: circa 1596
intransitive verb
1 : to conduct oneself in an arrogant or superciliously pompous manner; especially : to walk with an air of overbearing self-confidence
2 : boast, brag transitive verb : to force by argument or threat : bully - swag·ger·er \-gər-ər\ noun - swag·ger·ing·ly \-g(ə-)riŋ-lē\ adverb

One more thing, tall guys are ugly now? Hilarious, so now all the short dudes feel they are good looking just lack height? You dudes must get real nervous of dudes who are tall and good looking, I'm sure there are plenty of us on NT. Face it short dudes, you guys are 2nd options to us. 5'10" + you good to keep it real. You 5-5'8" dudes.....man yall cats gotta try a lil bit harder in life. That's why cats be mad for no reason, aka napoleon complex. Always gotta prove suttin. O yea its true lil dudes.
Audi you my man and all, but I can't honor this. Being one of those 5'7 dudes, I can honestly say that height isn't a problem for meand I've never had problems bagging a female. Maybe I'm the exception because I'm a very handsome 5'7 dude though.
happy.gif

StaXX wrote:

One more thing, tall guys are ugly now? Hilarious, so now all the short dudes feel they are good looking just lack height? You dudes must get real nervous of dudes who are tall and good looking, I'm sure there are plenty of us on NT. Face it short dudes, you guys are 2nd options to us. 5'10" + you good to keep it real. You 5-5'8" dudes.....man yall cats gotta try a lil bit harder in life. That's why cats be mad for no reason, aka napoleon complex. Always gotta prove suttin. O yea its true lil dudes.
Audi you my man and all, but I can't honor this. Being one of those 5'7 dudes, I can honestly say that height isn't a problem for me and I've never had problems bagging a female. Maybe I'm the exception because I'm a very handsome + workout 5'7 dude though.
happy.gif

i know my man, youre far from a J Dilla nh

tall guy: *bends over awkardly to hug girl*

avg 5'10 dude like myself: *hugs girl* *look into her eyes lovingly* *says look at that..."we fit"*
pimp.gif

Honestly, I have no problem w/ avg. height guys. I've kinda noticed that avg. height dudes can pull off great style...which is important to me.
You guys are straight and you should not need a message board to tell you that
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

Honestly, I have no problem w/ avg. height guys. I've kinda noticed that avg. height dudes can pull off great style...which is important to me.
You guys are straight and you should not need a message board to tell you that
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom