Average Height Appreciation Vol. No way you tall fools are the majority on NT

I'm 6' even, perfect height. I know a 5'4" dude that pulls dimes much taller than him, so it's definately not just about height. It'sabout swag...

Originally Posted by 18th letter

5'11

6'0 on a good day..
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ this whole thread ....

But YO! I said it myself in the "tall men" thread .... My dudes who are average height stay smashin ... Maybe even smash more ..

I dont know what the "average height appreciation" is about ?? Cause its just average .. LOL

Diego. You make an "average height" thread with sub-par application of pics. (not 1)
How are us ladies going to appreciate the appreciable if we can't see what to appreciate?

Originally Posted by RenaRene

Diego. You make an "average height" thread with sub-par application of pics. (not 1)
How are us ladies going to appreciate the appreciable if we can't see what to appreciate?
I got a pic for you

29urriv.jpg

Nah just jokes little lady

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

I got a pic for you

29urriv.jpg

Whos thirsty You or I "Average Guy"
roll.gif

It is I....now pics

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

I got a pic for you

29urriv.jpg

Whos thirsty
You or I
"Average Guy"

5'6 and it sucks cause I have alot of tall friends. I wish i had my dads height of 6'2 instead of being near my mom at 5,3

Back
Top Bottom