August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

Expound on all of this for us folks who aren’t initiated .
It was rumored for a long time, like social media long time, that Duane Martin(I spelled it all wrong the first time lol) and Will was a couple. Jada and Tisha Campbell are the beards. Make matters even worse, when Tisha and Duane got a divorce*ahem*..this came out.

TL:DR; Will loaned Duane a little over a millie to keep the house. Said house was under a business name, keeping Tisha from getting it in the divorce. Do with that information what you will. Also that article, states Duane and Tisha got a divorce in 2019. When did stuff start getting weird with Will and Jada?

Im just sayin....

It was rumored for a long time, like social media long time, that Duane Martin(I spelled it all wrong the first time lol) and Will was a couple. Jada and Tisha Campbell are the beards. Make matters even worse, when Tisha and Duane got a divorce*ahem*..this came out.

TL:DR; Will loaned Duane a little over a millie to keep the house. Said house was under a business name, keeping Tisha from getting it in the divorce. Do with that information what you will. Also that article, states Duane and Tisha got a divorce in 2019. When did stuff start getting weird with Will and Jada?

Im just sayin....
I presume a beard means a front/cover-up. This is a disgrace.

I guess it's partly about book,red table talk etc money and staying relevant but you'd think they would have a better plan.

She looking good though

:smh: the circus don't stop

I loved Jada since low down dirty shame. At the end of day she a Baltimore girl. They all crazy. Will need to sign them papers.

She looking good though
josh-hart-what.gif

She needs to shut up and keep it moving. She hasn't had a good movie in 30 years. IRRELEVANT

Used to love Will but he a certified lame for letting her take him down publicly like he did

Wish they would take their money and leave all of us alone

Back
Top Bottom