August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

Used to be mad at him for that too, but at a certain point you realize some folks are just non confrontational and aren't down for every fight.

Used to be mad at him for that too, but at a certain point you realize some folks are just non confrontational and aren't down for every fight.

he didn’t have to fight

but this man sitting there giggling like a school girl affirming the dumb shh

he could have easily got up and walked out.. or pulled a Seinfeld, didn’t see him just going along because the other 3 did

Chris comes off as one of those cornballs that let ish slide trying to seek acceptance in white spaces

chris-rock-and-lake-bell-in-croatia-1-2000-71d8f4e535e0494d8f18bee4cda7dd47.jpg

Folks swear up and down Will a cornball who made cornball rap since forever...go as far as to say (his music) wasn't part of "the culture"

And I bet the folks that claim that will claim Pac was the realest one ever...and there he is getting down to Parents Just Don't Understand.

Opinions are like *******s...

Folks swear up and down Will a cornball who made cornball rap since forever...go as far as to say (his music) wasn't part of "the culture"

And I bet the folks that claim that will claim Pac was the realest one ever...and there he is getting down to Parents Just Don't Understand.

So, Pac is not “real” because he was dancing to “Parents just don’t understand” as a teenager in love with hip hop in the 80s? :lol:

Both of those opinions you posted up there are dumb as ****. Who says **** like that? ALL of them are major contributors to “Culture”. And the fact that their lives are intertwined like this, in insane.

That should be the takeaway, but y’all love the drama part.

Will bring this candid, is great. Because they would’ve been homies.

So, Pac is not “real” because he was dancing to “Parents just don’t understand” as a teenager in love with hip hop in the 80s? :lol:

Both of those opinions you posted up there are dumb as ****. Who says **** like that? ALL of them are major contributors to “Culture”. And the fact that their lives are intertwined like this, in insane.
When did I say pac wasn't real? I know he your boy and all. Think you read my post too fast though. Or I wasn't clear in what I was attempting to state. Because, yes, they're both huge parts of the "culture" and anyone arguing otherwise is a goofy, IMO.

Late 80's early 90's rap Will wasn't a corny...at least not at the time. But a lot of folks claim he was.

When did I say pac wasn't real? I know he your boy and all. Think you read my post too fast though. Or I wasn't clear in what I was attempting to state. Because, yes, they're both huge parts of the "culture" and anyone arguing otherwise is a goofy, IMO.

I don’t think you were clear. Just curious how one comes to those thoughts from a video of Pac & Jada as kids, dancing to Will Smith (also a kid at the time) “Parents just don’t understand”

:lol:

But yes. People with those thoughts are indeed goofy.

I'm no wordsmith, so I got no problem taking the blame for lack of clarity.

My point was that these images don't line up to the parents just don't understand era/dj jazzy jeff era/summertime era Will being corny.

of course will was cool at one point, that was a while ago

You also had kid n’ play

But that was a while ago.. no one is saying THAT era will smith was corny

We talking like late 90s/early 00s dude started making that turn

i don’t think people hated on wills earliest offerings. summertime gets all the love
it feels like you are fabricating counterpoints

and he shouldn’t have gotten a grammy but that’s a whole different conversation

Back
Top Bottom