August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

Psychedelics will probably be on prescription one day. I see so many say it changed their lives for the better, I don't see the issue, especially given they're all adults. Folks just searching for reasons to hate Jada when she did good here.
Let's not try to sit here and pretend that this woman doesn't have a history of deplorable behavior. What's good about introducing mind altering substances to your adult children?

Was questioning in my head how is Margot Robbie’s marriage relevant to this topic…but just saw there were cheating rumors of her and Will, though it was about 10 years ago

Was questioning in my head how is Margot Robbie’s marriage relevant to this topic…but just saw there were cheating rumors of her and Will, though it was about 10 years ago

7f77f6c2e6a2e4210ec6973e05697212.jpg

I mean, he's ******* other people too...

The whole red talk table thing was weird...can't explain it...but how the relationship works? That's not hard to understand.

You get to be with Jada AND other people? Pfft...

I mean, he's ****ing other people too...

The whole red talk table thing was weird...can't explain it...but how the relationship works? That's not hard to understand.

You get to be with Jada AND other people? Pfft...
The Red Table talk was an attempt to kill the weirdness. They’d rather it look like an affair than have it look like they have a open marriage.

Chris always been corny to me.

Son reminds me of brothas that do the most to fit in/gain acceptance with white dudes

Back
Top Bottom