August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

IMG_1789.gif

But we see he said FRIEND. We all know a chick that's bad and she cool but that attitude... Nah. He was engaged to Kidada who's the complete opposite of Jada. Low key never in the media.

Nah, I was just saying he had love for Jada. Whatever it was. Obviously more than “just another bird”, which the coolness the coolness referred to her as.

Now it don't make sense why Will was on the red table all teary eyed about her letting August smash. If they basically been separated and just together when it's time to make an appearance why would he be hurt.

August Alsina, like a C-list new R&B, Flash in the pan Star from 2013….really opened up this entire can of worms :rofl:

August Alsina. Let that set in for a minute lmao

Haven't been more proud of a person than I am of William Smith right now. He showed us that no amount of money, fame and looks can fulfill us unless we value ourselves. William doesn't value himself. No self respecting person would ever put up with what Jada has put him through. He ruined his career for a friend wife without benefits. Keep my Friend's name out of your mouth. Sad and a joke. lvjordan238 lvjordan238 this is what we were telling you fam you are doing well.

I guess it's partly about book,red table talk etc money and staying relevant but you'd think they would have a better plan.

She looking good though

sad she’s airing their relationship out for her book but i’m not surprised
this is what she has become

Yall need to chill creating random scenarios and ****...

Highly doubt Will is nearly as sick as yall make him out to be. Dude rich as hell ****ing every bunny he works with but yall swear he about to end his life :lol:
At this point it’s clear that dude really doesn’t care how shorty moves…As long as Chris Rock don’t speak on it :lol:

Probly seen these clips n shrugged, went on bout his day….business as usual in their world

I just don't understand, the kids are all fully functioning self sufficient adults with their own thing going on. No reason to keep this going. Especially if her not embarassing you isn't part of the agreement.

Back
Top Bottom