August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

look man they swingers
will like butt play
and into all type of freaky stuff
bunch of hollywood couples know/knew about them being swingers
and mess with them
hell jlo got smashed by will while in her relationship
all this does is confirm how kids see everything
and that things parents do
will effect the kids in wild ways

You're probably right nawghtyhare nawghtyhare , that's why Big Willie's older son Trey more grounded than his seed with Jada.

Will calling him “Aug” though!
DEDA2366-E4CC-403B-BEAC-DB297EB71C31.jpeg

Bruh :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

In my opinion if they were still legally married, and Will didn't know about the entanglement, it was an affair. However I agree with you that if they agreed to separate and never intended to get back together again, then I guess it wasn't cheating, but I wondered why Will made the statement of "pay back" if that were the case. I don't know, the whole things seems weird. Whether this conversation/red table was rehearsed or staged, I give them props for addressing it this way and essentially taking power back for their relationship.
He may have been thinking of this as a "break" and is playing to the audience that he didnt know seeing other ppl was allowed/okay.

So he's playing this as I'm gonna get you back and **** somebody else but in truth they both been
If will got caught he would be the one apologizing, even though they both agreed to it. Since she got caught she has to be the one while Will saves face
Nobody really got caught.

Jada got exposed cuz she chose a questionable partner.

And yeah, had Will banged somebody like say Azeilia Banks he'd be getting dragged worse than Jada.

At least people keeping it a buck and are killing Jada. They prolly should’ve just ignored everything tho

After listening to this, Jada did a lot of this :lol:
DF94A012-9055-43B9-AC31-07EB3DB35380.gif

she was pretty much rationalizing taking advantage of a dude that was not in his right from of mind and physically sick. A whole lot of gobbledy****

the way they were talking so casually like they ain’t turn this dude world inside out

I lowkey feel bad for dude :lol:

Jada put that monkey on him and had dude feeling like he had a family Fr

little do he know she just tryna make sure her **** still gripping :smh:

Back
Top Bottom