August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

Yo....

they really just did dis :lol:

Some rehearsed bitter marriage energy right her Mayne.

But if this whole script was written to show the world Will ain't no b**** I think he succeeded.

They can no longer pretend and Will def gave off that energy. He took a L calling dude Aug tho. Guess that makes it seem like they had big brother/big sis energy for dude.

Jada vague as hell with that entanglement talk. This ain't quantum physics :rofl:

Somebody give me cliffs :lol:

I barely got 12 min for this.

Watching now and they don't really say nothing crazy :lol:

Surprised Will is as laid back about it as he is but basically they separated, Will was 'thru wit her ***'
she treated bro and his personal issues like a pet project she can work on to heal herself and "get her groove back"
in this process they realize they wanna get back together or whatever :lol:
August cuts her off and then nothing till this interview

This ***** hurt
1594412934341.png

Either Will is gay as hell and they've just committed to keeping this facade up or they really got a cool relationship :lol: to be this open and laid back about it

I can't believe they think sane people will actually buy that as being an organic moment :lol: :smh:

Man Wat! Me And My Wife Been Trippin Off This For The Last Hour.

Pure Disbelief. Also Pretty Sad Too Cuz Now Its Really Out There The "Ugly" In Their Marriage

And It Should Be Private. Even If August Told, THEY Shouldnt Have Said ****.

It’s been believable ever since I seen Will making an IG and he was jumping off building and ****.

look man they swingers
will like butt play
and into all type of freaky stuff
bunch of hollywood couples know/knew about them being swingers
and mess with them
hell jlo got smashed by will while in her relationship
all this does is confirm how kids see everything
and that things parents do
will effect the kids in wild ways

When Jada said "entanglement" I thought like damn, a physical entanglement? Like y'all were hanging out, tripped, got entangled, AND THEN the affair occurred? I respect them for talking through it, getting counseling, and staying strong but not calling an affair an affair seems a bit weird to me. If it's really done, call it what is was and move on.

I heard they were swingers too, and if that's how folks choose to live then it is what it is too. The way Will looked at the ground after Jada said he been had his pay back was funny LOL.

Back
Top Bottom