August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

look man they swingers
will like butt play
and into all type of freaky stuff
bunch of hollywood couples know/knew about them being swingers
and mess with them
hell jlo got smashed by will while in her relationship
all this does is confirm how kids see everything
and that things parents do
will effect the kids in wild ways

Last edited:
f61uQF2Fzb01.jpg

maxresdefault (2).jpg

"HURT!!!!!!!!!!"

Bro I was just watching this interview this **** is hilarious

When Jada said "entanglement" I thought like damn, a physical entanglement? Like y'all were hanging out, tripped, got entangled, AND THEN the affair occurred? I respect them for talking through it, getting counseling, and staying strong but not calling an affair an affair seems a bit weird to me. If it's really done, call it what is was and move on.

I heard they were swingers too, and if that's how folks choose to live then it is what it is too. The way Will looked at the ground after Jada said he been had his pay back was funny LOL.
Its honestly only an affair when you still together. If we separated and on the way to divorce that's just natural.

nah i think in separation
ur suppose to actually try to work through it
i think the judge asks that
I'm going off that 2 min vid of the 12 min vid posted.

I don't think they went to a judge for their separation. Otherwise that **** would've leaked. Going off what they said, they separated and were done with each other. Went to find out how to make themselves "happy". So I don't think they were trying to make it work.

I'm going off that 2 min vid of the 12 min vid posted.

I don't think they went to a judge for their separation. Otherwise that **** would've leaked. Going off what they said, they separated and were done with each other. Went to find out how to make themselves "happy". So I don't think they were trying to make it work.
no no thats not what im saying
u can do a break or separation
thats before a divorce
then when u divorce
like got to court for it
the judge asks did u try working on ur marriage during ur separation
i believe u have to actually have to try to work on ur marriage during the break
if u didnt try to work on ur marriage
they may delay the divorce

In my opinion if they were still legally married, and Will didn't know about the entanglement, it was an affair. However I agree with you that if they agreed to separate and never intended to get back together again, then I guess it wasn't cheating, but I wondered why Will made the statement of "pay back" if that were the case. I don't know, the whole things seems weird. Whether this conversation/red table was rehearsed or staged, I give them props for addressing it this way and essentially taking power back for their relationship.

no no thats not what im saying
u can do a break or separation
thats before a divorce
then when u divorce
like got to court for it
the judge asks did u try working on ur marriage during ur separation
i believe u have to actually have to try to work on ur marriage during the break
if u didnt try to work on ur marriage
they may delay the divorce
I'm saying they aint doing anything with the judge or the courts.

And probably never planned to.

The separation was there decision. If they had actually wanted a divorce in Cali I'm sure they could easily lie or get around trying to get back together.
In my opinion if they were still legally married, and Will didn't know about the entanglement, it was an affair. However I agree with you that if they agreed to separate and never intended to get back together again, then I guess it wasn't cheating, but I wondered why Will made the statement of "pay back" if that were the case. I don't know, the whole things seems weird. Whether this conversation/red table was rehearsed or staged, I give them props for addressing it this way and essentially taking power back for their relationship.
He may have been thinking of this as a "break" and is playing to the audience that he didnt know seeing other ppl was allowed/okay.

So he's playing this as I'm gonna get you back and **** somebody else but in truth they both been ******* multiple ppl :lol: Its just Will's partners are nowhere as messy.

This is all narrative.

The separation was there decision. If they had actually wanted a divorce in Cali I'm sure they could easily lie or get around trying to get back together.

He may have been thinking of this as a "break" and is playing to the audience that he didnt know seeing other ppl was allowed/okay.

So he's playing this as I'm gonna get you back and **** somebody else but in truth they both been ****ing multiple ppl :lol: Its just Will's partners are nowhere as messy.

This is all narrative.
oh
yeah i agree with u

on august part though
i aint gonna front like a female
aint never had me open
the p is a powerful tool
and when u THINK they have a great personality
to match the p
maaaaaan youll go through depression when u lose that
i still think about allison
seen her post on fb last night
|l

So he's playing this as I'm gonna get you back and **** somebody else but in truth they both been ****ing multiple ppl :lol: Its just Will's partners are nowhere as messy.

This is all narrative.
If will got caught he would be the one apologizing, even though they both agreed to it. Since she got caught she has to be the one while Will saves face

on august part though
i aint gonna front like a female
aint never had me open
the p is a powerful tool
and when u THINK they have a great personality
to match the p
maaaaaan youll go through depression when u lose that
i still think about allison
seen her post on fb last night
|l
Let that hurt drift away brother. She gone. She prolly belong to the streets anyway.

Back
Top Bottom