AUGUST 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

to the aquarium with my gurl and her sister yesterday

45572_454812562441_579372441_6196846_7322993_n.jpg

Me in my Tennis Balls my gurl in her flats

nice tennis balls man... i screwed up and missed a DS pair that only went for $70 on feebay a few months ago...
smh.gif

so the straps are removable?

nice tennis balls man... i screwed up and missed a DS pair that only went for $70 on feebay a few months ago...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

smh.gif

thanks, its only the second time ive worn em. but yea the straps come off

smh.gif

Originally Posted by K23J

smh.gif

nice! yeah, ya made 'em look good, laced loose with the tongue poppin' a bit makes me really like the shape...

working on getting a pair.

heard they're a beast to keep clean tho. wonder if spraying ultra protector on 'em is ok...

Originally Posted by K23J

smh.gif

nice! yeah, ya made 'em look good, laced loose with the tongue poppin' a bit makes me really like the shape...

working on getting a pair.

heard they're a beast to keep clean tho. wonder if spraying ultra protector on 'em is ok...

Back
Top Bottom