AUGUST 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

ne87b8.jpg

Gottem today. A friend brought them to me at work and I changed shoes right away.
in the box

straight on to the feet

Gottem today. A friend brought them to me at work and I changed shoes right away.
in the box

straight on to the feet

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

i finally found some '00 SJ's for cheap myself....waiting for them to come in. (thanks again Seth)
wink.gif

Nice pickups NT!!

icopjordans - congratulations pops!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

i finally found some '00 SJ's for cheap myself....waiting for them to come in. (thanks again Seth)
wink.gif

Nice pickups NT!!

icopjordans - congratulations pops!

Last week August 6th, I picked up the Red Suede V from the Raging Bull (Toro Bravo) Pack from a friend.
He said he only wanted the 3M from the pack and this one was DS.
As for me, I liked the Red Suede more than the 3M so I took it. I'm using this as a beater during the summer along with my Magic VII.

Here's some pics I took using my DSLR as I was practicing.

7dc168100b16caf8eded089.jpg

0082z.jpg

Last week August 6th, I picked up the Red Suede V from the Raging Bull (Toro Bravo) Pack from a friend.
He said he only wanted the 3M from the pack and this one was DS.
As for me, I liked the Red Suede more than the 3M so I took it. I'm using this as a beater during the summer along with my Magic VII.

Here's some pics I took using my DSLR as I was practicing.

7dc168100b16caf8eded089.jpg

0082z.jpg

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

What's good nt.....Got the best pick up any man can ask for yesterday.....my sonHe was 21 inchs....8lbs 8.4 ounces 
haha niice. congrats! cute cute baby...looks like dad.

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

What's good nt.....Got the best pick up any man can ask for yesterday.....my sonHe was 21 inchs....8lbs 8.4 ounces 
haha niice. congrats! cute cute baby...looks like dad.

shout outs to fellow NTers who helped me with this pick up. appreciate the help! yall know who you are!

tiffany janoskis for this month

14816462022794ae4693b9a697e01f36789160fa_r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom