AUGUST 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

6jn56o.jpg

Just came in the mail today
20selgz.jpg

Was looking on ebay for TBIII 2001 or 2009 depending on condition and the deal I could get.  Noticed the seller had the white/cements also listed.  Contacted the seller and got a package deal for both outside of ebay just using paypal.  TB III came with original box and retro card.  The white cements came with neither just a  replacement box.  Payed $290.00 shipped for both.  Did I make out and get a really god deal, or was it fair would you guys say?  I'm happy with what I payed just wondering what people think.

Just came in the mail today
20selgz.jpg

Was looking on ebay for TBIII 2001 or 2009 depending on condition and the deal I could get.  Noticed the seller had the white/cements also listed.  Contacted the seller and got a package deal for both outside of ebay just using paypal.  TB III came with original box and retro card.  The white cements came with neither just a  replacement box.  Payed $290.00 shipped for both.  Did I make out and get a really god deal, or was it fair would you guys say?  I'm happy with what I payed just wondering what people think.

dope stuff...
for me,
DS 2001 Columbias (wish the patent was a little whiter) sucky pics
DS 2000 Space Jams to replace a pair I recently sold
DS OG Flu Games to place some retros I just sold

dope stuff...
for me,
DS 2001 Columbias (wish the patent was a little whiter) sucky pics
DS 2000 Space Jams to replace a pair I recently sold
DS OG Flu Games to place some retros I just sold

Back
Top Bottom