Atlanta VS New york.............current swag capitol?

Damn, Keithahundred holdin it down for Atlanta. LOL

Aside from the Polo discussion, because Atlanta people for the most part can't dress, which is the reason that for the people that can throw a decent fittogether stand out amongst the crowd.

But what about

Atlanta cost of living > NY
which explains why for the same price as a cramped apartment, you can have a house and land.

Minorities opportunity to prosper > NY
NY seems like everyone has "crabs in a bucket" mentality

ATL whip game > NY
Can't stunt with potholes

and Marta is cleaner than the Subway

Why every thread gotta be NY vs _???...Like I even saw NY vs Tokyo in this forum smh...the fact of the matter is that every location has their girls n'em...as for NY we do generate more money than ATL...All that gay stuff might as well go outta the window cause both places have ALOT of battyfish in them...AndKieth you sound like one of them angry dudes that write comments on worldstar..
eyes.gif

"YALL GOT RATS LIVING WITCHU, SLEEPIN IN YA %%%%%** BEDS BRUH, THEY BE MARRIED TO YOU AND *%$%. AND YALL GOT %%%%%** [color= rgb(204, 255, 102)]ALLIGATORS IN YALL SEWERS AND NINJA TURTLES AND *%$% BRUH I AINT WIT THAT[/color]. CHICKENAND WAFFLES!"

That's actually funny!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

Damn, Keithahundred holdin it down for Atlanta. LOL

Aside from the Polo discussion, because Atlanta people for the most part can't dress, which is the reason that for the people that can throw a decent fit together stand out amongst the crowd.

But what about

Atlanta cost of living > NY
which explains why for the same price as a cramped apartment, you can have a house and land.

Minorities opportunity to prosper > NY
NY seems like everyone has "crabs in a bucket" mentality

ATL whip game > NY
Can't stunt with potholes

and Marta is cleaner than the Subway

Man you knew I was coming to defend the A. Most of them comments on wshh come from angry bitter new yorkers.....I'm not at all mad, hell it's adebate....one that no one will win because it's all opinion and our own biased, but who cares......I knew one of these threads would come sooner orlater....I'm going to defend my city just like any of you.....what I look like saying I agree with you( unlike some of these fools who claim to be fromhere)

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

That aint ya girl, smoke. Thats everybody's friend...

Bruh your lame. Trying to bring someone's personal buisness in a thread that's not even about his personal buisness.....naw you lame period for bringing that up. You think your about to get some E points..... A million kudos or something......keep wishing
indifferent.gif
logout your life bruh
indifferent.gif

I dont want the points young man. Give em to my City... and btw, son made an entire post about it. That %!@# aint personal after that.

Final score: NYC 1, atl -6
fam lets be clear bout some @%#+ here... i made a thread about how i #*%$$$ up my relationship wit her...

like what is your purpose in tryin 2 call my girl a skeezer... what does that do for you fam... i know she aint a $*%%%, she know she aint a $*%%%... but damnsome random $#% NTer said she a $*%%%... damn that must mean she is one now... Real @%#+ you comin at me sideways bout my girl on some @%#+ like you wouldreally say this in person... Im tryin 2 be the bigger man here... so i'd really appreciate it if you would just refrain my talkin bout anything thatinvolves me or my girl...

thanx

UGH, Atlanta is full of cornballs. A place where having a bum @*% car with 26" rims make you the man. A place where 5XL t-shirts are in style. A placewhere SOULJA BOY came from. This thread is a joke.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

NY > ATL
Everyone down here either has a mohawk or dreads.
The girls are only poppin because of the colleges/uni's.
Summer in NYC > ___________

Lames like this make this thread easy. ATL > NYC easy

ny dudes been wearing polo forever dog.

only if you could see in some nyc closets .

Atlanta got the swag right now, but cmon

NYC was on top since waaaay back.

The ''A'' is the trend right now, we know what happens to trends.

p.s i lived in Macon GA for a lil while , southern women are just too sexy.

Wherever 51%+ of the diplomats are at the moment and time, is the swag capitol.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

alright... well lets break this down for you then

Women:Cali wins just by sheer size & better quality of women... fewer hoodrats
Weather: Cali wins; no snow or any of that crap
Economy: California would be the 5th largest Economy in the world if it were its own state
Quality of Life: California has the same type of city as NYC; LA. but it also has much better suburban areas. Not to mention we also have San Francisco & San Diego

Food: We have better food overall. You guys have better fast pizza, but thas about it
People: NYC is known as the city of %**!*@*@ & jerks; Cali has much nicer people & people actually speak to each other on the street
Cleanliness: NYC full of rats & all that other crap... Cali one of the cleaniest states in the nation
Education: Cali has better schools... Stanford, USC, UCLA, UC-Berkely, UCSD

is there anything i missed?

oh yea everybody will come in here talkin bout San Francisco has a whole bunch of gay people... so yea i guess NY has less gay people... meaning more competition for women... so that's a loss for NY

truest post in here.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

this should be LA vs. NY

were letting yall fight over number 2

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

you say "%#%$ nas" in every thread
what has he done to you?

True. Yeah, he might've made some songs you dont like. But seriously knock it off. Its old.

Back
Top Bottom