Atlanta VS New york.............current swag capitol?

Originally Posted by SHEED

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

gav vs straight

NY wins...
/thread

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
True. 2 words: Lenox Mall.

London sets the trends for everyone

2hsb5tc.png

I take it you haven't been outside the US.

Everywhere else is at least half a decade behind regular cities in the US, so they're definitely not setting trends for any of the supercities (NYC, LA,CHI, etc).

They don't even set the trends for the rest of Europe.

it's always funny to read these XYZ City/State vs NYC threads.

..dudes comparing whole states to one city.

..dudes comparing whole states to one city.
That's what I'm saying. Sometimes they comparing entire regions to one city.

If you need to compare an entire state to one city, the state already lost.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

ny dudes been wearing polo forever dog.

only if you could see in some nyc closets .

Atlanta got the swag right now, but cmon

NYC was on top since waaaay back.

The ''A'' is the trend right now, we know what happens to trends.

p.s i lived in Macon GA for a lil while , southern women are just too sexy.
eek.gif
thats whatsup bruh.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by RellNye

More closet #@+@+:
ATL or NY
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the correct answer is the DMV

you gotta walk around with a condom on at all times, AIDS just come out gettin fools right & left down there.

EDIT: just found an article where research has confirmed that the DMV area is where the global epidemic of AIDS started from... they've began to call it AIDS ground zero now.

EDIT 2: it must be that suspect go-go music...

shut yo a$5 up

you prolly dont even be gettin no P so you really dont need to worry about the AIDs comments you make in every regional thread. youd get bodied real quickaround here talkin stupid like that

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

More closet #@+@+:
ATL or NY
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you gotta walk around with a condom on at all times, AIDS just come out gettin fools right & left down there.

EDIT: just found an article where research has confirmed that the DMV area is where the global epidemic of AIDS started from... they've began to call it AIDS ground zero now.

shut yo a$5 up

you prolly dont even be gettin no P so you really dont need to worry about the AIDs comments you make in every regional thread. youd get bodied real quick around here talkin stupid like that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DC dudes is quick to defend they city whenever i talk about the AIDS rate... it aint like im talkin ***# about DC... these are known facts

1 in 19 people in DC has AIDS, you're more likely to contract AIDS in DC than in Africa...

matter of fact, i mite just report you for cursing...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

More closet #@+@+:
ATL or NY
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

shut yo a$5 up

you prolly dont even be gettin no P so you really dont need to worry about the AIDs comments you make in every regional thread. youd get bodied real quick around here talkin stupid like that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DC dudes is quick to defend they city whenever i talk about the AIDS rate... it aint like im talkin ***# about DC... these are known facts

1 in 19 people in DC has AIDS, you're more likely to contract AIDS in DC than in Africa...

matter of fact, i mite just report you for cursing...
laugh.gif
eek.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Stevenzsofly

UGH, Atlanta is full of cornballs. A place where having a bum @*% car with 26" rims make you the man. A place where 5XL t-shirts are in style. A place where SOULJA BOY came from. This thread is a joke.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i pray thats not you in that avy...

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

LOL....NYC is the capital of the world, the hell is Atlanta known for besides chicken n waffles.
-CNN, TBS, TNT, anything affiliated with Ted Turner.
-Rappers/rap groups named Young Jeezy, T.I., Outkast, Ludacris, Lil Jon, Lil Scrappy, Gucci Mane, Shawty Lo, Gorilla Zoe, Yung Joc, Young Dro, Trillville, BOB,OJ Da Juiceman, Ying Yang Twins, Dem Franchise Boyz, D4L, Youngbloodz, Bone Crusher, Killer Mike
-Braves baseball...I see that you're a Mets fan and I despise your squad, but it's all good.
-Coca-Cola.
-Home Depot (HQ).
-the Aquarium.
-Chick-Fil-A.
-Waffle House.
-hosted the 1996 Olympics.

Back
Top Bottom