Atlanta VS New york.............current swag capitol?

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

texas > ....... yall

15nuj36.jpg

Originally Posted by NYrealhiphop

dance music
sick.gif
VS classic music
pimp.gif

yeah NY hands down!

Your right....a good thing we make both
pimp.gif
and is still relevant.....question though why the hell yall can't match good beats with good lyrics....suspect
nerd.gif

This is a pointless argument...
to be honest NY=ATL

I'd never think about living in ATL cuz that lifestyle is whack to me, just like NYC lifestyle seems whack to down south dudes
everyone has their opinion like one place is better than the other, when in fact the same argument can be made for both places....both have dance songs, bothhave good/bad music/both have fine woman/both have blah blah I could go on...

and..
Max B=Gucci

I bump Gucci in the whip...occasionally rarely but he's whats poppin to sum in your area, just like MaxB poppin in some areas

f0b35b89e43e33ba96b523a85eb54eb66c4ab9f.png

Originally Posted by that WAVE

This is a pointless argument...
to be honest NY=ATL

I'd never think about living in ATL cuz that lifestyle is whack to me, just like NYC lifestyle seems whack to down south dudes
everyone has their opinion like one place is better than the other,

best thing said in this thread...NYC cats cant see themselves living and the south just like south cats cant see themselves living in the north.

each side thinks the other sides is wack...

this thread is
laugh.gif
im a Ga boy til I die, but every city has it perks

keith stay in a atl>any city thread

the only problems i have with some people from NYC is the high horses they sit on

yall wont understand the south until you have been down here and lived it

we rather ride old schools with big rims than front in a leased bmw thats in our mama name

every city has produced their fare share of crap

you can live like a peasant in NY or live a king in Atl

why you think nas moved to Atl ?

To the Atlanta NTers, Media Take Out is trying to address the whole gay situation in pictures:

1239283111atlantaladies.jpg
1239283113atlantaladies1.jpg
1239283115atlantaladies2.jpg
1239283117atlantaladies3.jpg

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

To the Atlanta NTers, Media Take Out is trying to address the whole gay situation in pictures:

1239283111atlantaladies.jpg
1239283113atlantaladies1.jpg
1239283115atlantaladies2.jpg
1239283117atlantaladies3.jpg

I can't help but die
roll.gif
looking at this pic...but ol dude or girl...or whatever the hell IT is ain't got nothing to do with me

I like NY's diversity. I like ATL's southern hospitality. Im up the street from atlanta so its kinda old to me now. So for a trip, NY hands down, moreto do and see.

Damn, ATL just took a heavy loss with that. So bad that Cleveland just became a desirable place to live once again.

Mods: You can all lock this up now.

/thread

Son wasn't even cross dressing , he was just dressing ....

roll.gif
@ yellow $#@ dude's facial expression like he was trying to makesure he didn't get caught in that pic

Straight fright fest in the club

NYC > ATL X 10

man yall dudes love the gay community
roll.gif
, but if that's all you got to say then you've proved you lost all ready. Atl>>>>>>NYC

Back
Top Bottom