Atlanta VS New york.............current swag capitol?

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by cartune

This dude Keith got the A in his back
In more ways than one since he from the A..

roll.gif

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Ok...i tried my best to stay out of here..But i couldnt take it anymore
1st of all..The word 'Swag' originated in NY..and now noone uses it besides yall southerners because you guys killed it..Just like how you killed hip hop..
We give you guys a style to run with..Then while you all think you can be like us because you copy our style..We move on to something else.

NY Rappers>Atl rappers...And i dare someone to disagree
NY Females>Atl females
NY neighborhoods>ATL neighborhoods
NY Style>ATL style

the only thing that ATL has advantage of is the food..and thats because NYers are always on the move
Your neiborhood better than ours... nope. Your females better than ours....stop playing yourself. Your rap artist....ehhh they appreciated by mebecause I listen to all regions and love hip hop.....but still stop playing yourself. Our style(well my style because I don't give a %!#* about what thenext man wear) >NYC I've ran in to a lot of NYC guys and have been like WTH .Our ratio men to women is enough to dominate NYC alone
[table][tr][td]Keithahundred[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 04/06/09 8:39 PM
[/td] [/tr][/table]
lets evaluate

NYC- Biggie,Hova,Lil Kim,Fabolous,Maino,Foxy Brown,Talib Kweli, Mos Def,(by the way this is just people from my hood, bed-stuy brooklyn) I can go on with LL,Nas,Wu Tang, but i 'll just stop now and save everyone else time

ATL- Ludacris, T.I,Young Jeezy,Usher,Jermaine Dupri,Gucci, Lil John...Shawty Lo um............youngbloodz,.........cryme mobb ( are they still agroup?)............Bonecrusher........i can't think of anybody else

ATL do have better lookin females, can't deny that, but my opinion NY females dress way better IMO

Can't really comment on the neighborhood, but New York is the Financial Capitol of the U.S

As far as swag goes (i hate the word swag) All ATL do is make up lame dances, and 2 punch line songs, ya'll are good for that.
Example( lean wit i, rock wit it) (Snap ur hands dances)(Stanky leg or whatever u call it dumbest dances/song in the world of hip-hop)

NY Wins
ATL does have the best strippers though

I thought that guy keith would be the OP,

atlanta is a nice place, but we all know NY>>>>>>

lock thread already

Originally Posted by iBlink

Keith's carried this whole thread.

Where are you at in the A?

East point....S.W.A.T.S
pimp.gif
you see how these salty dudes like to make MO statements.....but the truth is alot of Atlanta gay community comes from theirfavorite cities and states...I'm not tripping on the MO dudes in the A that means more women for the hetero
pimp.gif
. The only PEOPLE THAT ARE WORRIED ABOUTGAY PEOPLE ARE GAY PEOPLE.....so what does that say about some of you ??????
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

This dude Keith got the A on his back

Look at this UNDERCOVER BROTHER
nerd.gif
trying to make jokes......look bruh get the timb boot out ya @+%.

SHCR8 UP SHAWTY. SHTOP SHTEALIN GAME. YAW WUDINT ON DIH POLO FO YU SEEN A __ WEHIN IT SHAWTY.

WAHTCH DA HORSE RUN OFF YO SHIRT BRUH. PLAYA ONLY LIHH ONCE BRUH.

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Ok...i tried my best to stay out of here..But i couldnt take it anymore
1st of all..The word 'Swag' originated in NY..and now noone uses it besides yall southerners because you guys killed it..Just like how you killed hip hop..
We give you guys a style to run with..Then while you all think you can be like us because you copy our style..We move on to something else.

NY Females>Atl females
NY Style>ATL style

the only thing that ATL has advantage of is the food..and thats because NYers are always on the move
Your neiborhood better than ours... nope. Your females better than ours....stop playing yourself. Your rap artist....ehhh they appreciated by me because I listen to all regions and love hip hop.....but still stop playing yourself. Our style(well my style because I don't give a %!#* about what the next man wear) >NYC I've ran in to a lot of NYC guys and have been like WTH .Our ratio men to women is enough to dominate NYC alone
[table][tr][td]Keithahundred[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 04/06/09 8:39 PM
[/td] [/tr][/table]
lets evaluate

NYC- Biggie,Hova,Lil Kim,Fabolous,Maino,Foxy Brown,Talib Kweli, Mos Def,(by the way this is just people from my hood, bed-stuy brooklyn) I can go on with LL, Nas,Wu Tang, but i 'll just stop now and save everyone else time

ATL- Ludacris, T.I,Young Jeezy,Usher,Jermaine Dupri,Gucci, Lil John...Shawty Lo um............youngbloodz,.........cryme mobb ( are they still a group?)............Bonecrusher........i can't think of anybody else

ATL do have better lookin females, can't deny that, but my opinion NY females dress way better IMO

Can't really comment on the neighborhood, but New York is the Financial Capitol of the U.S

As far as swag goes (i hate the word swag) All ATL do is make up lame dances, and 2 punch line songs, ya'll are good for that.
Example( lean wit i, rock wit it) (Snap ur hands dances)(Stanky leg or whatever u call it dumbest dances/song in the world of hip-hop)

NY Wins
ATL does have the best strippers though

First off that list of atlanta rappers you got let me know that you don't know %@%+ about Atlanta music......crime mob let's be real here....fall backbum.....if your going to list our rappers and artist you better come correct.....youngin.....lil kim hasn't been good since she started %!#%+$! with herface nose.....maino I heard his mixtape ninja should be name Garbo....BIG..well he's dead(rip)...jay z I got all his albums....and after blueprint hewasn't the same.....talib I was feeling just get to by, but hell I'm wondering if he makes enough off his albums just to get by...wu tang last albumwas a dud they time over with....ohhhh and fab ninja can't even make a decent album another mixtape artist. NOW YOU SAY ALL WE DO IS MAKE WACKDANCES......hmmmmmm....HARLEM SHAKE LOOKS LIKE A HEART ATTACK BY FRED SANFORD ON A PILL......LEAN BACK YEAH SUREEEE.....THAT'S A DANCE FOR THE GUY WHOTHINKS HE DOING IT, BUT REALLY HE LAME AND CANT GET A DANCE FROM A CHICK......BRUH WAS UP WITH MY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP BRUH MAKE SURE YOU BRING A SODA ON THESIDE(I prefer grape) THAT WAS THE WORST SHHH I EVER SEEN LOL. YOUR BEST RAPPER IS LIL MAMMA. SINCE YOU went there
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

This dude Keith got the A on his back

Look at this UNDERCOVER BROTHER
nerd.gif
trying to make jokes......look bruh get the timb boot out ya @+%.

SHCR8 UP SHAWTY. SHTOP SHTEALIN GAME. YAW WUDINT ON DIH POLO FO YU SEEN A __ WEHIN IT SHAWTY.

I don't even rock polo
roll.gif
but that was a funny vid by dro, just like seeing that ninja MAX B WALK AROUND WITH A PERM TALKING ABOUT HE WAVY
roll.gif
ninja look like money mike with soul glow in his head....max B
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

jus watched this vid this mornin
laugh.gif

NY Females>Atl females
NY Style>ATL style

QFT

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

dont' ya'll get tired of arguing these pointless debates?

It's not surprising when every month new members join who are considerably younger keep this movement movin' Internet soldiers for regional swagarguments lol.

NY the best btw.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

jus watched this vid this mornin
laugh.gif

NY Females>Atl females
NY Style>ATL style

QFT

I didn't even catch that comment about the word swag....so yall invented that too....that's funny because I've been hearing that lame word for aminute and now that I know "NYC made it up" it just makes even more disgusting to me
sick.gif
....you know the dipset stay using this word especially jimjones ....I guess it's cool since he gettin money like "na na na na" .... What a damn joke

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Why are dudes always bringing rappers and other nonsense in to these debatesarguements(because it's clear some of you can't have intelligent conversations)?
In the real world, NOBODY cares about all that. It's about opportunities, all the different job industries available, convenience, perks, transportation, culture, people, shopping, food, things to do, how active a city is, sights, attractions, the surrounding areas, etc. Once you figure that all out, you'll see why one city easily beats out the other.

YES SIR DEAN CANE SIR

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Why are dudes always bringing rappers and other nonsense in to these debatesarguements(because it's clear some of you can't have intelligent conversations)?
In the real world, NY>ATL NOBODY cares about all that. It's about opportunities, all the different job industries available, convenience, perks, transportation, culture, people, shopping, food, things to do, how active a city is, sights, attractions, the surrounding areas, etc. Once you figure that all out, you'll see why one city easily beats out the other.

laugh.gif
wow.. keith why are you so mad at NY? actin like NY is your father that left you or something smh

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

Word, dude salty like NY cut his dreads or something.

salty H@ters

If NYC cut my dreads...it would be bodied and dumped in the worlds largest trash bag. I'm not mad at all....but hell I'm defending my city like yallare defending yours.....I'm not mad at yall LOL ....just don't agree...hell more mad at some of the clowns who from atl on here and throwing up thewhite flag....on some " I stay in the atl never been to NYC...NYC>Atl"
indifferent.gif
your not from here GUY....your probably from the other A...Alaska
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

NYC> Chicago=LA > Rest of cities.
why do people think that Chicago is even in this discussion.

but realistically its probably like

NYC=LA>>ATL/MIA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CHI

Back
Top Bottom