Atlanta VS New york.............current swag capitol?

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

Forgot About Jae wrote:

tazcomplex_lead.jpg
It's all fake. Look at the "L" on that one sweater. And the "O" is a "C" on that other one. Nope
eek.gif
laugh.gif

You obviously don't know anything. Sit your young self down kiddo.

OH YEAH?
kool-aid.jpg

Forgot About Jae wrote:

tazcomplex_lead.jpg
It's all fake. Look at the "L" on that one sweater. And the "O" is a "C" on that other one. Nope
eek.gif
laugh.gif

You obviously don't know anything. Sit your young self down kiddo.

OH YEAH?
kool-aid.jpg

roll.gif

I forgot the hint at the hint of sarcasm in that post.

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

lmao @ this dude keith.

NYC> the world. We are the economic, tourist, music capital of the world. And NYC females> atl girls. You just mad cause you can't bag them with dirty dreads and using bamma-isms. Plus y'all can't even dress downt here, smh. No style

Plus I heard ATL got mad flamboyant dudes down there.
laugh.gif
automatic forfeit

First off you can keep them flat butt fake models you got in NYC ( and for your info your females love my dreads) your women are not better than our women...... OOOOO I KNOW YOUR TYPE OF FEMALE FULL OF GAS THINK SHE THE @@%!, BUT LOOK LIKE @@%! RIGHT. Your music is wack NOW, you still waiting on JAY to save yall.... NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.... Oh or maybe you expecting jada kiss new album to go plat.... Not gone happen, please the south music is better the best artists have come out the south since the damn 1920's so shut the hell up. Maybe if some of your artist knew how to grind they would be eating.... The only ones that are eating Jay, nas, 50 is there anyone else I'm missing???? Let's not talk about dressing I think yall the ones that started this skinny leg shhh, and bamma
roll.gif
rather be that then a NYC bum
Damn you seriously must have a problem or just stay salty all the time. But let me break down your un-educated paragrpah.

-Females full of gas? That's a problem I'm not familiar with because I do fine with the ladies.
-Those artist you named are not the only ones from NY. You only named rap, that's not the only music out there and are doing fine with music. Your music havent been reinvented since Cash Money came out. NY stay getting reinvented. We're not happy with where we are at, we always strive for more. I can't say that for ATL dudes cause y'all seem happy right now. 1995-2009. Nothing changed for you huh?
- skinny jeans? Ummmm NY is the fashion Captial of America. We have international fashion shows and NY fashion week is reknowned the world over.
-Back to females. I've seen atl chicks. If I ever want a chubby black chick I'll holla at you guys. If you ever wanna diversify your #@%/ets. You know where to go

Your not doing it in r&b neither so kill that. You say fat black chicks ninja get real shut up..... you sound like a herb ..... You can have your bulmia chick.... Their disgusting if you ask me....half of the shhh they call fashion is terrible.....if you like wearing women jeans by all means go ahead.....what does that say about you....back to the women you have hood rats it's that simple....I didn't know Andre 3000, big boi, the df family, t.I., killer mike, ludacris, jeezy were in cash money damn ???? Have you lived here from 95 till 09.... I doubt it..... NYC has not reinvinted nothing still the same bitter ninjas trying to be better at everything but continue to take the L

Well I'm a say it again.

-FAT BLACK CHICKS AINT DOING IT.
-r&b is not the only music alos. Them dreads blocking constriction to your skull bwoi?
-And guess what? I love women's jeans on women.
-You naming names now?Ok lets start from the top down.
And I've been there almost every year from 95-09. Still wack

what you gotta say now variant %+@ rasta

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!! He just killed that little dude.
sick.gif

75% of people on that list are irrelevant.

Most of them were gimmicks but since people believe that just because you rapped back in the day that you are legend and nobodies rap skills could top theirs,everybody is blind to the fact that thats far from the truth

I aint got no hate for yall btw. atl is somewhat
pimp.gif

I just cant se how its better than my city, that's all

And how many of those artist relevant today.... Only a handle full close your mouth..... And fake rasta ninja last time I checked I they weren't the onlyones rocking locs.... Shut up have fun with them flat chested and flat but women you call females

NYC. But I don't knock ATL at all. I love it there, and it's great that a southern city, is thriving like they are. A lot of oppurtunities there forthe southern cats, who don't want to leave that region. CNN, TBS, TNT among other things.

My dude left Wash Heights, NY to move to ATL, and he became a doctor, and he has no intention of moving back, because of his career, and the quality of lifethere.

Someone brought up music so I had to state my opinion.
I wasn't referring to you alone, just these topics in general.

Every time they're brought up, people start to name Hip-Hop legends to make a case for their city.

Originally Posted by QuestLife

Originally Posted by iBlink

ericberry14 wrote:
Ninjasonik wrote:
Plus y'all can't even dress downt here, smh. No style

Fam... dudes in NY are starting to get on the Polo bandwagon HARD thanks to dudes in the A.
ny? polo bandwagon?
eek.gif

that had to be the most stupidest comment I have read up to date....people in nyc have been wearing polo since the early-mid 90's
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Someone brought up music so I had to state my opinion.
I wasn't referring to you alone, just these topics in general.

Every time they're brought up, people start to name Hip-Hop legends to make a case for their city.

I was just referring to the music
laugh.gif
. I've been to suburban Atlantaand part of Brooklyn (Brooklyn Museum) but I can't talk about styles, food, women,etc. even though they are portrayed on TV. I'm from Jersey
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom