At some point you have to stop blaming females and realize that you might be unattractive...

Am i right?
Every time i chill with my homeboys on campus there is always that one dude who always starts talking mess about females and how they do him dirty and @+% and i be like bruh, come on now. I consider myself a good person so i always entertain them and agree to try and uplift they spirits but in my mind im like this !%#*+ needs to stop playing himself.
Im not trying to talk $!%% about anybody and i dont want anybody getting butt-hut over this thread i just think dudes need to get reality checks

Am i right?
Every time i chill with my homeboys on campus there is always that one dude who always starts talking mess about females and how they do him dirty and @+% and i be like bruh, come on now. I consider myself a good person so i always entertain them and agree to try and uplift they spirits but in my mind im like this !%#*+ needs to stop playing himself.
Im not trying to talk $!%% about anybody and i dont want anybody getting butt-hut over this thread i just think dudes need to get reality checks

Has nothing to do with being attractive…

+*#% gona be +*#%… you cant blame tammy

Has nothing to do with being attractive…

+*#% gona be +*#%… you cant blame tammy

But how do you explain ugly @#$ dudes getting with the finest women? And good looking ( "NH" for you insecure NTers 
grin.gif
 ) dudes still getting cheated on?

But how do you explain ugly @#$ dudes getting with the finest women? And good looking ( "NH" for you insecure NTers 
grin.gif
 ) dudes still getting cheated on?

Ugly dudes kinda have it made, though. If you're ugly, with a little game you can smash all the ugly or fat/cute chicks and no one will clown you.

I think short pretty boys with no game have it the worst. 95% of the girls that are you interested in you are girls that you'd get clowned if you were seen with.

Ugly dudes kinda have it made, though. If you're ugly, with a little game you can smash all the ugly or fat/cute chicks and no one will clown you.

I think short pretty boys with no game have it the worst. 95% of the girls that are you interested in you are girls that you'd get clowned if you were seen with.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

ugly people dont want ugly people as mates.

i mean...it makes SENSE but...you know

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

ugly people dont want ugly people as mates.

i mean...it makes SENSE but...you know

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Am i right?

6b4260360f8bae7492b4e79dec4d480c60afe51b_r.gif

Back
Top Bottom