Assualt Weapon Being Carried By Protestor At Obama Townhall.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by J Burner

Funny, because if the picture was of a white man, you'd be telling us that he's just a racist and can't stand the fact that a black man is president. But because he's black, there goes ur race card, so the liberals must resort to calling him an extremist. If you read the article, you'd realize that no one did anything violent, the protest was completely peaceful, and no one was arrested. Oh yea...sounds like a bunch of extremist thugs out there intimidating people
eyes.gif
. These people are doing this to make a strong political statement; that they will exercise thier constitutional rights, whether you like it or not. They are exposing the idea that the liberal left would like to violate a persons rights because someone does not agree with their agenda. This thread (and your contributions in particular) is doing a good job of proving them right...

And for the majority who don't bother to read the article, this guy was not on his own. It is part of an organized protest, lots of people brought their guns, and its happened in more than one state.
I didn't mention anything about race, so why would you reply to my statement and involve race? You're the one bringing up the race card yet I mentioned nothing of the sort. What I did mention was differing philosohies and political views, which are at the heart of the matter, but if you do want to bring up race, please explain why the majority of the people out there causing noise and protesting happen to be White (and very angry White people at that)?

And why would you go on to say "If you read the article, ...?" I did read the article. Is that not apparent? I didn't mention there was violence and mayhem being perpetrated by these people, but you're really not being honest with yourself or anyone else here by stating that this "spectacle" was anything other than an act of intimidation - a way to fan the already hot flames of indignation by a public who see themselves at extreme odds with the current government. So in essence that's what makes this so much more than a simple "political statement" or an "exercise of constitutional rights" as you claim.

If this was about Obama making an appearance to talk about gun control or the repeal of the right to bear arms, I can perhaps give you some benefit of the doubt, but this is about health policy and the economics that will be affecting all US citizens, not just the ones who feel so maligned by the President that their way of showing opposition and political clout is to march outside the venue where he is speaking with fully automatic weapons.

If you don't see that as an extremist position to take, then I have no trouble lumping you in with the rest of the crazies who for nearly a year have attempted to hold hostage by some way, shape of form, whether it's misinformation, intimidation or straight up lies that the government as headed by Obama is the second coming of the antichrist.
Excellent points.

While there was nothing wrong with what these people were doing per se, what's the point of bringing assault rifles to a health care forum?
It has nothing to do with health care, it has to do with Obama's stance on gun control. Obama wants strong regulations on firearms, and especially ammo. Obama's plan is to regulate ammo to the point of stupidity to bypass the 2nd Amendment.
Then don't just do it during a health care event. Do it everywhere Obama goes. Jeez.

Funny, because if the picture was of a white man, you'd be telling us that he's just a racist and can't stand the fact that a black man is president. But because he's black, there goes ur race card, so the liberals must resort to calling him an extremist. If you read the article, you'd realize that no one did anything violent, the protest was completely peaceful, and no one was arrested. Oh yea...sounds like a bunch of extremist thugs out there intimidating people
eyes.gif
. These people are doing this to make a strong political statement; that they will exercise thier constitutional rights, whether you like it or not. They are exposing the idea that the liberal left would like to violate a persons rights because someone does not agree with their agenda. This thread (and your contributions in particular) is doing a good job of proving them right...

And for the majority who don't bother to read the article, this guy was not on his own. It is part of an organized protest, lots of people brought their guns, and its happened in more than one state.
I didn't mention anything about race, so why would you reply to my statement and involve race? You're the one bringing up the race card yet I mentioned nothing of the sort. What I did mention was differing philosohies and political views, which are at the heart of the matter, but if you do want to bring up race, please explain why the majority of the people out there causing noise and protesting happen to be White (and very angry White people at that)?

And why would you go on to say "If you read the article, ...?" I did read the article. Is that not apparent? I didn't mention there was violence and mayhem being perpetrated by these people, but you're really not being honest with yourself or anyone else here by stating that this "spectacle" was anything other than an act of intimidation - a way to fan the already hot flames of indignation by a public who see themselves at extreme odds with the current government. So in essence that's what makes this so much more than a simple "political statement" or an "exercise of constitutional rights" as you claim.

If this was about Obama making an appearance to talk about gun control or the repeal of the right to bear arms, I can perhaps give you some benefit of the doubt, but this is about health policy and the economics that will be affecting all US citizens, not just the ones who feel so maligned by the President that their way of showing opposition and political clout is to march outside the venue where he is speaking with fully automatic weapons.

If you don't see that as an extremist position to take, then I have no trouble lumping you in with the rest of the crazies who for nearly a year have attempted to hold hostage by some way, shape of form, whether it's misinformation, intimidation or straight up lies that the government as headed by Obama is the second coming of the antichrist.

excellent points but there's really no point to arguing with that herb, dude has Marley (a known opponent of racism) in his avy but is always quick to callracism on black people

That guy is crazy...

That's right, crazy about legally exercising his 2nd amendment constitutional right!

J/K, he's just crazy.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

dumb $@! dude did not have to bring that rifle, he did it just for attention.

which is why we shouldnt give it to him.

edit: and some of you guys should watch some of the Secret Service documentary's that come on, there is so much planning and security into every event(even more with an anounced planned event) that to believe a person who openly shows a gun is a threat is highly unlikely. which is why it would have to comefrom the inside (these days)

sometimes I wonder if it would be safer if everyone had guns or no one had guns.

extreme example but you get my point.

Arizona, forever having been a hotbed of right wing militias and political extremism is home to the kind of people who will take the law into their own hands, as many people in those parts are still living somewhat of a frontier mentality. This kind of thinking is the fuse for other groups of extremists and potential homegrown terrorists to expand on the philosophy - a philosophy, which claims that rights are being infringed upon or even taken away by a government who they'll never see eye to eye with.

This is the funniest thing I've ever read.
Do you think Arizona has saloons too, and everyone rides horses around...shooting revolvers into the air? Where in the world do you base this accusation from?I'm very curious.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

homeboy with the gun looks black.
Thank you captain obvious.

Anyway, I still don't understand how this connects with healthcare.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

homeboy with the gun looks black.
Thank you captain obvious.

Anyway, I still don't understand how this connects with healthcare.

I guess dude was about to set an example.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

eyes.gif

Excellent points.

While there was nothing wrong with what these people were doing per se, what's the point of bringing assault rifles to a health care forum?
It has nothing to do with health care, it has to do with Obama's stance on gun control. Obama wants strong regulations on firearms, and especially ammo. Obama's plan is to regulate ammo to the point of stupidity to bypass the 2nd Amendment.
Then don't just do it during a health care event. Do it everywhere Obama goes. Jeez.
why?...it's not like protesters in the past have stuck to the script.

Originally Posted by Nash

excellent points but there's really no point to arguing with that herb, dude has Marley (a known opponent of racism) in his avy but is always quick to call racism on black people

Yes, because in one thread I called a black man racist, because he acted like one. I must be a racist, I mean, its actually physically impossible for a blackperson to be racist right? I must be delusional, silly me, what was I thinking...You know what else Bob Marley was an opponent of? Corrupt government. I'll leave you with a familiar Marley quote: "Get up, Stand up. Stand up for your rights."

excellent points but there's really no point to arguing with that herb, dude has Marley (a known opponent of racism) in his avy but is always quick to call racism on black people

Yes, because in one thread I called a black man racist, because he acted like one. I must be a racist, I mean, its actually physically impossible for a black person to be racist right? I must be delusional, silly me, what was I thinking...You know what else Bob Marley was an opponent of? Corrupt government. I'll leave you with a familiar Marley quote: "Get up, Stand up. Stand up for your rights."
Shut up. You've already disgraced Bob Marley enough. Are you seriously gonna take the lyrics to Get Up Stand Up to defend a situation likethis? Disgusting.
smh.gif

J Burner, and anybody trying to play this off as a constitutional/legality issue needs to take a serious look in the mirror.

^warned
grin.gif

I got you.

It just makes conservatives appear to be even more nuts. All it takes is for one of those open carrying clowns to lose it and they won't be able to openlycarry firearms.

Common sense =/= legality. ThErE IsNt A lAw ThAt SaYS ThAT I CaNt TyPe LiKe ThIs, BuT ThAt DoEsNt MeAn I ShOuLd.

I know people on here like to debate just for the purpose of debating so don't bother responding to my post unless you currently walk around with yourassault rifles out in the open, in front of your children, and you personally would openly carry an assault weapon to a crowded venue such as a protest, party,concert, club, cookout, etc.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Yes, because in one thread I called a black man racist, because he acted like one. I must be a racist, I mean, its actually physically impossible for a black person to be racist right? I must be delusional, silly me, what was I thinking...You know what else Bob Marley was an opponent of? Corrupt government. I'll leave you with a familiar Marley quote: "Get up, Stand up. Stand up for your rights."
Shut up. You've already disgraced Bob Marley enough. Are you seriously gonna take the lyrics to Get Up Stand Up to defend a situation like this? Disgusting.
smh.gif

J Burner, and anybody trying to play this off as a constitutional/legality issue needs to take a serious look in the mirror.

grin.gif

I got you.

Well, no point in arguing with a mental ******. You're right, Bob Marley is ashamed of me. When he said stand up for your rights, he only meant therights that B Smooth 202 likes. And when he denounced racism, he was only talking about racist white people. There's no way he could have been againstracism from all races.

I mean, when you think about it, it really makes no sense. Why would people protest against a second amendment violation by actually exercising their secondamendment rights? That would just be stupid...
indifferent.gif

1 gun turns into 2, 2 turns to 4, 4 turns to 8, 8 turns to 16 guns and 16 turns to 32 guns...

What happens if this scenario unfold? I pray this doesn't happen but if I does would the law enforcement and Secret Service be able to handle this?. Aprecedent has been set that you can bring your gun.. When in the past you could not bring your gun within a block of the President if someone saw it.

Constitutionally right or not, You should not have the right to bare arms anywhere near the President. It is dangerous and threatens the stability of thiscountry whether Democrat or Republican President far worse than this addition to the 2nd Amendment.

^^^they weren't anywhere near the president, where to you guys get your information from? They wouldn't have been let anywhere near Obama or into thevenue.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

eyes.gif

Excellent points.

why?...it's not like protesters in the past have stuck to the script.
Why not? If the pro-gun folks want to protest against Obama, they should do it everywhere he goes to be effective.

Originally Posted by Essential1

1 gun turns into 2, 2 turns to 4, 4 turns to 8, 8 turns to 16 guns and 16 turns to 32 guns...

What happens if this scenario unfold? I pray this doesn't happen but if I does would the law enforcement and Secret Service be able to handle this?. A precedent has been set that you can bring your gun.. When in the past you could not bring your gun within a block of the President if someone saw it.

Constitutionally right or not, You should not have the right to bare arms anywhere near the President. It is dangerous and threatens the stability of this country whether Democrat or Republican President far worse than this addition to the 2nd Amendment.
Breaking out the fear mongering play out of the GOP playbook?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

What happens if this scenario unfold? I pray this doesn't happen but if I does would the law enforcement and Secret Service be able to handle this?. A precedent has been set that you can bring your gun.. When in the past you could not bring your gun within a block of the President if someone saw it.

Constitutionally right or not, You should not have the right to bare arms anywhere near the President. It is dangerous and threatens the stability of this country whether Democrat or Republican President far worse than this addition to the 2nd Amendment.
Breaking out the fear mongering play out of the GOP playbook?
laugh.gif
^ Gotta love it now that everything is opposite. The Left is using every political strategy the Right had used the previous 8 years.
laugh.gif

open-carry states such as Arizona and New Hampshire
^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[h4]"None but an armed nation can dispense with a standing army. To keep ours armed and disciplined is therefore at all times important." --Thomas Jefferson[/h4]

700px-USA_Carry_Map.jpg

Pointing out a trend that has already starting to happen is not fear mongering but for sake of not getting in an argument over pointless bickering just tobicker, I will give it to you.

But as I have said NO president Dem or Rep should have protesters with guns it is absolutely mental and is trying to suppress debate (The right you hold sodear is taking away a right that is much more important).

and J Burner, being at the same venue, the same day, even within 5 hours of the President with a gun is way too close to the president.

Back
Top Bottom