Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

https://instagram.com/gold_st_head_honcho/

laugh.gif

alien.gif

If most of you could get money with the same enthusiasm in which you hate...lol... my young boy who is an NT'er just made 200 bands within the first quarter of this year and I did not know him before I started posting here; you see it on my IG.... I just spent what most of you make in a year on just 4 custom made Tom Ford suits (you all are good for price checking, call and ask what 1 custom 3 piece suit with double breast jacket will cost you in just the basic gray material)... But I digress.... Gold Street gets the money! 

Last edited:
What are you trading these days?
biggest so far is shake shack... i no longer discuss what i am trading on open forums... I will be releasing 2-3 articles a month starting in march I will give my opinions there. hope the new trading year and oil trades have treated you well
How can i make money gold st.?
do what the masses of niketalk do... make a clothing line, shoe store... flip shoes... have someone else (like me) be your boss and wait your 2 weeks for your fraction of the weeks undisclosed revenue. seriously just do what you like to do and figure out how to make money at it

Ain't No way in the world I'm making as much as dude claims and that busy sitting around on a shoe forum answering every silly ques and arguing with folks, smh don't add up.

I am jusayn

Ain't No way in the world I'm making as much as dude claims and that busy sitting around on a shoe forum answering every silly ques and arguing with folks, smh don't add up.

I am jusayn
your saying because you have never made that kind of money nor do you have a mechanism to make it. I haven't spared with you all in so long. the biggest issue with most of you is time management and the ability to sit down and complete something efficiently. its pointless to talk sense to y'all you punch a clock and don't delegate responsibilities. weather you take it personal or not its just how it is. i am up doing payroll its friday check to see if the direct deposit hit your account. No offense I'm just saying

further more I am of Gen X... i use social media... your are misunderstanding this thread because you care more about propaganda... the fiannce you see on CNBC is of the old guard (older men) the new finance generation will be on social media as well as CNBC. because i am in finance does that mean i cannot be on instagram or a message board? i grew up liking shoes been on niketalk when it was nike park. This very thread started because i wanted to give advice on my experience and hopefully some people who wanted to be in finance, learned how to get independent. ----- most of that was written fast I pretty much refuse to go the extra mile and edit at this hour.

this is capitalism.... if you have not understood yet that the objective is to exploit those who are lesser than you in skill and knowledge then you are exactly in the Darwinian position you deserve. I have 7 businesses actively run 3 and over see 4 with managers in place... most of you say you want to be millionaires how are you going to do it and you can't multi task. Step your game up

Last edited:
op put me on i just got my ged today(**** was slick hard tbh)

im trying to ball and get the **** out of this ***** *** city 
im going to come up anyway
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom