Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

Dude has mental issues. Seriously.

Congrats on the Porsche. A high-mileage 06 can be purchased on a corner lot for $35k. You could afford that car working at UPS as a delivery driver.

Getting placements on these broadcasts is no more complicated than simply paying a sponsorship fee. It's all smoke and mirrors.

GOLD ST CAPITAL had dudes fooled for a while with all this wealth talk and advice. Turns out his a valet or works with exotic rentals. I remember another thread someone called him out and dudes banded together for dude. He was convincing but got exposed.

Then turns to expose Superb and his v6 chally(>>da hemi).. Dude posted his bank account with USAA with some crazy number. Dude called out everyone including Meth. Proved to be a photoshop. He's just a all round clown from what I've seen of him in the Car thread. Moissanite diamonds>> :smokin

Back to the return of Gold St. :nerd:

What in the heck are you talking about??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

Nobody exposed me. nothing was proved to be a photoshop. I dont even know how to use photoshop

me and @Jman23  exposed gold street capital... dude got caught slipping up., We found out his so could office building high rise is a virtual office were you can rent out rooms, found out dude  resume, mom name and address and all the slacking jobs he had.... Its a lot more to it. His boy the sneaker dude on here who have the store, backed out on gold street

Gold street is a fraud...The car is not his, dude have nothing.

People were hinting at dude working at a exotic dealership.. Dude had a pic outside of a car  he posted her. Me and jay, we saw a business in the pic background which we found out the address of it from doing a search , then we did a 10 mile radius search for exotic delearships, come to find out there was a exotic dealership within 4 miles from where the picture was taken at LMAO

Every picture he was in, dude had the same old dirty brown shoes on like he was tracking down 8 mile and back for months  hahahaha

Then he takes pics of his high rise office building talking about he just paid  for it, come to found out it was a virtual office, which is where one can rent out rooms of a building

Me and jay still have some more exposed items  that was never released

What's the unreleased information?

I was really pulling for this dude to come through a few months later with pics of the completed phantom. My popcorn was ready.
yea that phantom is REALLY ghost
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

:lol:

How did they not look good into that before running with the story. :smh:

So many gullible folks out there.

Son is still flaunting on iG. :lol: calling us haters.
But theres still nters on his jock tho. :lol: i found him to thru my populars page like 5 nters i follow liked his pics. :lol:

I remember reading and lurking this thread after the dude got exposed. But I was reading it from the beginning so I didn't even know he was exposed until I wasted days reading all the info. At the end it was like someone was trying to put me on the pyramid scheme. So much disappoint when I see this thread.

Hedge funds were one of my maybe go to career but that went out the window after this thread.

Back
Top Bottom