Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

at the same time, when this thread gets bumped, it brings back the character in question...

whether Mr. Capital is legit or not, these situations create nothing but a vicious cycle of negativity that shuts out positivity  

Last edited:
I think it was at first but the fact that he continues is just sad. Again, I think dude might have a legit problem

I knew someone like this. It's some kind of mental disorder. Like thinking they're someone they're not. Like really believing the lie and acting out as it is.

There was one point he claimed he had a Porsche. And the level of NT detectives is unreal. They exposed him that it was actually his homies Porche and he told him to take tag pics of it. He was in this thread as well and was like the only one supportive him claiming he's not a fraud.

Some of ya'll really need them NT Dectective in your sigs so we know who to go to when we got situations like this.

Meth should make it a badge you earn after exposing someone

Last edited:

One look at that $5 crappy website should tell it all., It aint hard Dude is frontin. me and jay already exposed him

What page did the exposing start at? I got to check something

His high rise office was a rented virtual office
So his hedge fund isn't real? is it 1 of those scams

Damb. So he really did get the Rolls Royce?

His insty profile pic has him sitting in one with the fibre optic headliner.

*  He owns no real estate. A simple deed search told me this
 ​
* The exotic dealership is right down the street/block from a house in a womens name with his same last name..Mom??*
 ​
* The cars he posted was from the same exotic dealership
 ​
* His website look slike a 5 year did it. No and I mean no hedge funder would have a cheap website like that
 ​
* He posted pics in his so called high rise office. after some research it was a satellite/virtual office building. The kind anybody can have use of for a monthly fee that everyone shares
 ​
*@Biglescobar vouched for him time and time again . It also have be stated that he also let gold street use one of his cars for pics.. Biglescobar backed out of thread and went into hiding. why was he vouching for him knowing he was a scam? Was he in on the scam?
 ​
* Gold street did scam some members here out of money. some mebers were actually believing him
 ​
* Last and most importantly any person in hedge fund HAVE to be REGISTERED WITH SEC
 ​
Gold Street AKA LOVET AKO (real name,some say it may be David) is not! Proof is in link below
 ​
 ​
Him and his buddy Biglescobar  were scamming members here
 ​
Now Gold street still logs in here, if he want to prove himself all he have to do is show where he is registered with the SEC.

Last edited:
he lists an office on his website someone just pay him a visit.

the guy's a trader. he might not have a 40 million dollar hedge fund but he probably just trades with some of his boys.

This is confusing, so is Gold St. a hedge fund manager and does Superb own an e-commerce/wholesale business?

Back
Top Bottom