Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

Thread of the year right here!!!
laugh.gif
something to remember it by for the future and cliffs in the gif below (mob=nters)
roll.gif

When I have a lot of free time, I will catch up on this thread.

Wow this thread isnt a troll thread anymore. People are actually talking about finance here. Having mixed feelings about that.

Last edited:
I think this is what he meant. He was exaggerating but his point is that it doesn't happen overnight.

Lol, I was actually wasted last night when I typed that post. That was what I meant. People who work at funds almost never come out of college and work at a fund. They do 2-3 years at a bank and then exit into P/E or a fund or a different bank or go get an MBA. I also know tons of people in their mid- to late 20s working at hedge funds The difference? All of the people I know either (1) broke into the industry before the collapse when they were handing out finance jobs to anyone who wanted one, (2) graduated from elite schools with top grades, or (3) through some sort of nepotism.

And that's not even to work at a hedge fund--that's just breaking into finance altogether. That demographic that I just described probably accounts for under 0.1% of the people on NT. Considering there are weekly threads on NT about how college graduates are arrogant, and street smarts > book smarts, and that no one needs to go to college, my pessimism stands. If you're on NT asking career questions, you're not getting a job at a hedge fund, or in finance altogether.

And HankScorpio, I was a finance major. I was just making fun of the dude who felt the need to back up his statement with his meaningless credentials.

Last edited:
I think this is what he meant. He was exaggerating but his point is that it doesn't happen overnight.

Lol, I was actually wasted last night when I typed that post. That was what I meant. People who work at funds almost never come out of college and work at a fund. They do 2-3 years at a bank and then exit into P/E or a fund or a different bank or go get an MBA. I also know tons of people in their mid- to late 20s working at hedge funds The difference? All of the people I know either (1) broke into the industry before the collapse when they were handing out finance jobs to anyone who wanted one, (2) graduated from elite schools with top grades, or (3) through some sort of nepotism.

And that's not even to work at a hedge fund--that's just breaking into finance altogether. That demographic that I just described probably accounts for under 0.1% of the people on NT. Considering there are weekly threads on NT about how college graduates are arrogant, and street smarts > book smarts, and that no one needs to go to college, my pessimism stands. If you're on NT asking career questions, you're not getting a job at a hedge fund, or in finance altogether.

And HankScorpio, I was a finance major. I was just making fun of the dude who felt the need to back up his statement with his meaningless credentials.

:lol: :rofl: the dude with meaningless credentials will be one of the ones who actually breaks into the industry and then you can post about my meaningless credentials in a PM asking for a job. :pimp:

Also, I wasn't trying to back up my statement. I just didn't wanna say that and have a dude like you come at me saying "you don't know what you're talking about, you're probably 10 and know nothing" but you were ignorant enough to be a **** about it anyway.

e-props, bro. ur tuff. :pimp: :wink:

Last edited:
Lmk
:lol: :rofl: the dude with meaningless credentials will be one of the ones who actually breaks into the industry and then you can post about my meaningless credentials in a PM asking for a job. :pimp:

Also, I wasn't trying to back up my statement. I just didn't wanna say that and have a dude like you come at me saying "you don't know what you're talking about, you're probably 10 and know nothing" but you were ignorant enough to be a **** about it anyway.

e-props, bro. ur tuff. :pimp: :wink:

LMK how your career turns out.

(1) broke into the industry before the collapse when they were handing out finance jobs to anyone who wanted one, (2) graduated from elite schools with top grades, or (3) through some sort of nepotism.

And that's not even to work at a hedge fund--that's just breaking into finance altogether.

Pretty much. There are exceptions but very rarely.

I wanted to see dem "clips under the mattress"... guess the last drop was the midseason finale

There are clips. They might violate the rules though.

Although I appreciate what you did for exposing the fraudulent activity thus far, I'm curious as to what the "clips" are. Stop messing with my curiosity and post it. DO IT!

Unless you are forbidden by the powers that be. :nerd:

What's going on here? Cliffs? What is this list?
Where is Geronimo to make sense of this?

Geronimo.. :rofl: :rofl:

THB is still on here trollin, and most NTers aint even know it

Wait a minute, if I'm really on this list now, does that make me an NT legend?

When I hit the heavenly gates will I be cool besides henz0?

:wow:

chill bruh, Henzo and NH and Meth are the holy trinity, no room for a 4th there, youll have to settle for being a peasant angel.

:rofl: @ the holy trinity of NT

Wish I was good at PS i would make that right now :lol:

Just saw this thread. You went to FDU? What campus and year did you graduate? I graduated Class of 95 Teaneck campus but I was on the Rutherford campus for 3 of those years.

^

We're past that, brah.

^

We're past that, brah.

Found my answer sorry for the question. Like any NTer I hate to read back but I did to find the answer.

I feel like phnrprman has no idea whats actually goign on in this thread :lol: :lol:

Just saw this thread. You went to FDU? What campus and year did you graduate? I graduated Class of 95 Teaneck campus but I was on the Rutherford campus for 3 of those years.

^

We're past that, brah.

^

We're past that, brah.

Found my answer sorry for the question. Like any NTer I hate to read back but I did to find the answer.

I feel like phnrprman has no idea whats actually goign on in this thread :lol: :lol:

He read the first few pages and went right ahead with his question. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom