Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

Business has just picked up again.

No business. I was just told from the people I know at Oppenheimer that there is no Todd Engmann in the NYC offices. Asked for a company directory search and it turns up that this guy works in New Jersey. Dude manages around $12 million, but that's it. Todd Engmann isn't even one of the top earners in Northeast region for OF.

I just want to know how he knows Todd Engmann and what kind of relationship he had/has with him. That is all.

For all we know Gold st. could be actually a HF manager.

Last edited:
Damn, wish I had a fresh popcorn.gif for this thread...

nope.

nyf1pFU.gif

Newcomers must think that most NTers are extremely business-minded people when they see a 37 page thread on hedge funds :lol:
That reminds me of the time when there was that big thread in the music forum about Fat Joe's street cred. Had no idea what it turned out to be at the time. I scrolled past it for a while thinking Fat Joe must have a lot of street cred. :lol:

Man I'm still pissed to this day about that thread. I never clicked on it because I could care less about Fat Joe street cred. I had no idea what kind of foolery was going on :lol:

missed out when it happened

On page 25 of the locked thread I called all y'all out for slurping and stroking this dude...

NT'ers were straight up pathetic fan boys in there.

All doing 180's now.
I never slurped 

That thread
eek.gif

Some of y'all need government jobs... Can't believe y'all found that much on dude
laugh.gif
They might be government cats. Federal Gov't is shut down famb
roll.gif

Everyone's at home bored as hell. Nothing but free time.
nerd.gif

Damb NT you scary.
MY GAWD AT THE EVENTS OF THE LAST 24 HOURS
roll.gif
mean.gif

roll.gif

Damn
tired.gif

NT is just like JB.... Can't even give us a true to OG retro....
BRUH!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm over here dying at the simplest posts...

I need to go to bed.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Whoa Hyper lives in Vegas... its all starting to add up...
What's starting to add up? The fact that I actually play poker for a living and that this:

Is complete ********?

My location says Las Vegas, NV
laugh.gif
it's not really a secret.
pimp.gif
 I always find stories like this so cool 

So people just look up random NTers? 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Who are you people.....

Business has just picked up again.
No business. I was just told from the people I know at Oppenheimer that there is no Todd Engmann in the NYC offices. Asked for a company directory search and it turns up that this guy works in New Jersey. Dude manages around $12 million, but that's it. Todd Engmann isn't even one of the top earners in Northeast region for OF.

I just want to know how he knows Todd Engmann and what kind of relationship he had/has with him. That is all.

For all we know Gold st. could be actually a HF manager.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Only so long fake fund managers can pretend huh?

Oh you contacted my dealer and then what? Lol you all are quite parched.

I say to myself, should I just start posting my purchase orders? but what's the point. I will just be told oh now you are bragging to a bunch of people younger than you.

Lol you all are so cute. Continue on. I'm still waiting to see who was scammed [emoji]128563[/emoji]

I say to myself, should I just start posting my purchase orders? but what's the point. I will just be told oh now you are bragging to a bunch of people younger than you.

Lol you all are so cute. Continue on. I'm still waiting to see who was scammed [emoji]128563[/emoji]

:lol: u sound like a politician

You've already been told what to post... not PO's

You've already been primarily labeled as a fraud... not a scammer

:smh:

I know CFO's who will dust the floor with your tom ford foolery

This is why these threads go from lulz to pathetic... the lynch mob jus wants blood and dudes will do anything to slander the mans name..

We dont give a flying fruit who you know and how much better they are than gold st. Its sad that dudes get their jollies stalking other men and belittling them.

If you have any truthful evidence against dude drop it.. im all about the expose or if u dont have any useful contributuon take a que and at least be funny.

I predict 15 more pages of slander. And a gold st tagged pic inside some rediculous import that NT will never believes is his before the lock.

Wouldn't it be easier to just shut this thread down with proof rather than running your mouth with hollow words?

Responses like this are why the thread is going the way it is what part of his question made you think he was out to expose you? If anything he'd be helping you by verifying your legitimacy. There was no need to respond like that and it's why no one believes you. The simplest of questions are being asked of you and instead of answering them you're just attacking people.

anti I know you feeling some kind of way cause he used that Jay line too and tried to flip it and bounce it on some bs...not sounding right first of all 

Last edited:
post #228 of 926 3/4/13 at 11:13am THREAD STARTER

GOLD ST CAPITAL
782 Posts. Joined 7/2012
well then it was the fuel pump or something along those lines. I bought one of first e46 M3's when they came out in 08. in the second year The car would lag at low RPM's, not start on cold mornings and then when I would get home it would sometimes go away. lmao the worst is when it would lose power while I was driving. ish would have been a headache if not for the free maintenance. The only year that was good with that car was the 1st year i had the pump replaced 2 times and electrical done on the seat that somehow got a stroke and was in permanent recline... that repair took like 2 weeks to get the part from Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by THockey66

Kind of tough seeing as how M3s don't have a HPFP to begin with.

Congrats on the RR. Where'd you finalize the order? Got a long time buddy at RRLI who's the best in the biz. PM me if need be.

:smh: At him saying he owned an M3 and then sold it because of too many HPFP problems. Then calling an E92 an "e46". A WHOLE generation behind.

SMH

Back
Top Bottom