Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

@Phen0m

i get what you're saying, but the harm and foul is when he's sitting here telling dudes "i drive cars you dad wishes he could" or "i wonder what you'll be doing tonight reading this thread while i deposit 1 million" or "by the time you get to work and punch in, i make 15k". ain't no room here for that garbage.

having money doesn't make you a better person than another. it doesn't make you greater or lesser. it just simply means you have more money than someone else.
Yea he could come out and his claims could be legit but that passage above tells me all I need to know about dude.

Still a grade A douche no matter if ducktales or not.

Also, do we know if any NTers gave him money? Forgot which dude said it, but he alluded to the fact that another NTer about to invest something like 25k w/ GSC.

Even if OP was legitimate and someone from this board gave him money.. that is a hard life lesson that needed to earned by that person. You don't pass funds arbitrarily to someone on the account of that person positioning himself in a certain way.

You have no real references, no real addresses, no interfacing, no signed documents. That is flat-out ******ed if that was the case. And that would be for the authorities is to investigate in the end.

I'm not so much defending, as much as I am imploring individuals to embrace the use of common sense here..

phen0m phen0m

i get what you're saying, but the harm and foul is when he's sitting here telling dudes "i drive cars you dad wishes he could" or "i wonder what you'll be doing tonight reading this thread while i deposit 1 million" or "by the time you get to work and punch in, i make 15k". ain't no room here for that garbage.

having money doesn't make you a better person than another. it doesn't make you greater or lesser. it just simply means you have more money than someone else.

I think dude felt attacked, sensitive information was dug up/posted and it was a defensive reaction towards those who went this hard to put his life out there. For the record, I still don't know whether he's telling the truth or not but if he fabricated all of this he has serious self image issues. The funny thing is, his trading/financial knowledge is actually pretty solid. I wouldn't put it past him to have real clients.

I'd hope someone that has 25k to invest in anything is responsible enough to look into whatever they're investing in before doing so.

There are many ways to get to the top...you don't have to lie/cheat/steal and walk on top of people to get there. If you do that...when you fall from grace, you will see those same people on the way down.

All the money in the world...still get knocked out like anyone else with a brash ego and poor interpersonal skills.

People like humble and helpful....not arrogance and condescending.

So dudes forgot about ol' boy in the RR thread who said he does marketing for GSC?

Or we taking that as every day trolling?

So dudes forgot about ol' boy in the RR thread who said he does marketing for GSC?

Who was that?

[kurupt] callin out names [/kurupt]

Who was that?

[kurupt] callin out names [/kurupt]

He thought he was about to skip out the house like Samuel L Jackson in the final scene of Django.

Oh, y'all talkin about this fool?

"Smh this is why NT can't have nice things.

I handle marketing for the fund and I can assure you OP is very legit and the money is very real.

But you guys have taken this a bit too far with the addresses and such. This thread needs to be locked and deleted." - [d 2 the lo]

I thought he was trollin based off the "d 2 the lo" screen name but nope, he's whipping the RR & Porsche as well :rolleyes

D 2 the Lo is a valet in DC.

word he is. trying to cover himself. Time to expose Big L

• 2,349 Posts. Joined 10/2000

•  
We are bringing the Video Game company back as well as other businesses.....Also you know how alot of rappers, especially older ones are always crying that they dont own their publishing? That's caus we got it....

:rofl:

:lol: Oye

Um, you'd be surprised. 25k is nothing to some people.

Yeah I know. I'd love to know what that feels like one day :lol:.
But what I'm saying is usually people who have that much money aren't dumb....well let me put it this way, people who have worked for that much money aren't typically dumb and that financially irresponsible.

Last edited:
Um, you'd be surprised. 25k is nothing to some people.

Yeah I know. I'd love to know what that feels like one day :lol:.
But what I'm saying is usually people who have that much money aren't dumb....well let me put it this way, people who have worked for that much money aren't typically dumb and that financially irresponsible.

25K is easily obtainable, some risks may be involved depeneding on how fast you trying to get it, but it's not as hard as you think, nor is it A LOT of money.

Also remember this, no matter what you do, illegal or legal, you still have to work for the money.

$25K for investing purposes is fairly little. I could see somebody with that much to play with get tired of the low returns big firms would offer and see a guy like GSC selling him a dream and fork over the cash off his finance sense and nice lifestyle pics. See it all the time on American Greed and just from stories of Ponzi scheme victims.

Like the guy above said, who would be comfortable coming forward on a message board to be ridiculed for making a poor investment decision? Scammers love people who are too embarrassed to tell others because it keeps tier scheme alive another day.

Lmao you have no one that got scammed because no one on this board invested any money with me. Y'all keep waiting for that lone person to come out. And when he does let him show you my partnership documents and my signature on their along with his. Lmao

Freaky the guy with the 7MM was a convo that never happened. He commented that but he and I never spoke.

Last edited:
Newcomers must think that most NTers are extremely business-minded people when they see a 37 page thread on hedge funds :lol:

Newcomers must think that most NTers are extremely business-minded people when they see a 37 page thread on hedge funds :lol:
That reminds me of the time when there was that big thread in the music forum about Fat Joe's street cred. Had no idea what it turned out to be at the time. I scrolled past it for a while thinking Fat Joe must have a lot of street cred. :lol:

There are many ways to get to the top...you don't have to lie/cheat/steal and walk on top of people to get there. If you do that...when you fall from grace, you will see those same people on the way down.

All the money in the world...still get knocked out like anyone else with a brash ego and poor interpersonal skills.

People like humble and helpful....not arrogance and condescending.
Finding one of those legit ways to the top is the hardest part
mean.gif

That reminds me of the time when there was that big thread in the music forum about Fat Joe's street cred. Had no idea what it turned out to be at the time. I scrolled past it for a while thinking Fat Joe must have a lot of street cred. :lol:

Yup, at the time I was thinking "How the @#$% are there so many Fat Joe fans in this day and age" until I was extremely bored one day and opened it up :lol:

Back
Top Bottom