Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Jcrew in store has those also

Weird, my J Crew in SF did not have the special box. I only got the standard one. Maybe they only got a certain number? I didn't get there until later in the afternoon. They still have plenty of all 4 though.

Weird, my J Crew in SF did not have the special box. I only got the standard one. Maybe they only got a certain number? I didn't get there until later in the afternoon. They still have plenty of all 4 though.

The special box was only for the Liquor Store here in NYC I thought. Also for the early release too.

If you guys ordered the Packers for a full price, call and have the price adjusted. They just approved mine and got $104.52 back.
44E9043D-3AEA-4B09-86FC-0D7EBA7E3B44.jpeg

I've tried that in the past, I don't think all reps will do that for you
I was 2/2 with the price adjustment and called on two separate occasions. The reps I spoke to said they will forward my transactions to credit department for approval and they did approve it. Got a little over $200 back for four pairs.

My pairs from packers should arrive Thursday! Excited to get them in hand. Jcrew still has not shipped my discounted pair yet.

just pulled the trigger on the navy bucks at packers. since my order from jcrew didnt push thru...

Jcrew canceled my white pair, kinda disappointed because I wanted that one over the navy pair I ordered. Anyone have a white size 8 they are willing to trade for a navy size 8? If I can't find a trade, i'll probably just end up ordering from packers.

Back
Top Bottom