Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Not sure what Undftd is thinking with those. Props for trying to be different but those are not cool. Maybe if midsole was white they'd be better but still a pass

sick.gif
 Hideous 

anybody with gl3 silver screens: do they fit tts? the leather lining concerns me so im wondering if I should go with my normal gl3 11 or go with a 10.5

anybody with gl3 silver screens: do they fit tts? the leather lining concerns me so im wondering if I should go with my normal gl3 11 or go with a 10.5
you can go either or.  I normally wear a 9 in gl3 but I have an 8.5 and a 9 in silverscreens.  I'm currently wearing the 8.5 because I find it fits better.  I guess it depends how snug you want it to fit and what type of socks you plan to wear with them.

you can go either or.  I normally wear a 9 in gl3 but I have an 8.5 and a 9 in silverscreens.  I'm currently wearing the 8.5 because I find it fits better.  I guess it depends how snug you want it to fit and what type of socks you plan to wear with them.
do you have a narrow foot? Mine is slightly wide but not enough for me to want to wear an 11.5 in gl3 or glvs. also for a little more info, i wear 10.5s in nb 997s and 998s, and the 997s are a little snug around the toe. and id wear those nike no show ankle socks or stance no show socks

do you have a narrow foot? Mine is slightly wide but not enough for me to want to wear an 11.5 in gl3 or glvs. also for a little more info, i wear 10.5s in nb 997s and 998s, and the 997s are a little snug around the toe. and id wear those nike no show ankle socks or stance no show socks
Mine is slightly wide.  I wear an 8.5 in 998's and I go tts in 997's. I wear stance and the 8.5 fits me nice and snug with no heel slippage.

Last edited:

TTS fit me perfect and I usually always .5 up with non-leather lined GL3s.

I wasn't sure after seeing the magazine scans but I'm actually feeling the UNDFTD's after the official pics and might cop depending on price but I actually like prints and patterns and some unusual colors in my kicks. I think a lot more heads could appreciate things like that more if they realized:

A) You don't always have to match/color coordinate. It isn't so bad with the Asics/NB/Saucony crowd but it's pretty funny with a lot of the Jordan/Nike basketball crowd. I always get a laugh when I see a dude rocking some nice 7's and then his outfit will have every single color that's on the tongue. The powder blue 12's from a few years back seem to really bring this out of dudes in a bad way. Like black jeans, powder blue hoodie, and black Yankees fitted with the powder blue NY logo.

B) You can either wear loud kicks or a loud outfit but you shouldn't rock both at the same time.

I wasn't sure after seeing the magazine scans but I'm actually feeling the UNDFTD's after the official pics and might cop depending on price but I actually like prints and patterns and some unusual colors in my kicks. I think a lot more heads could appreciate things like that more if they realized:

A) You don't always have to match/color coordinate. It isn't so bad with the Asics/NB/Saucony crowd but it's pretty funny with a lot of the Jordan/Nike basketball crowd. I always get a laugh when I see a dude rocking some nice 7's and then his outfit will have every single color that's on the tongue. The powder blue 12's from a few years back seem to really bring this out of dudes in a bad way. Like black jeans, powder blue hoodie, and black Yankees fitted with the powder blue NY logo.

B) You can either wear loud kicks or a loud outfit but you shouldn't rock both at the same time.
If you like them that's cool. Besides saying I don't like a shoe, i try not to rip a release too much like a lot of dudes on here because I know there will be people who will like it. There are always exceptions of course, one being weak a*s offsprings lol

Mine is slightly wide.  I wear an 8.5 in 998's and I go tts in 997's. I wear stance and the 8.5 fits me nice and snug with no heel slippage.

TTS fit me perfect and I usually always .5 up with non-leather lined GL3s.

I'm usually an 11 and got a 10.5 in the HALs. They fit perfectly half size down for me. 
ok cool. I'll probably go with a 10.5 then. I've never had a leather lined gl3 before, so if they are a teenie bit snug, im sure the leather will stretch a little eventually, right? or i can put some shoe trees in em

Undefeated GL5 remind of soccer shoes for some reason. Than again the whole model looks odd for some reason on this collab.

If you like them that's cool. Besides saying I don't like a shoe, i try not to rip a release too much like a lot of dudes on here because I know there will be people who will like it. There are always exceptions of course, one being weak a*s offsprings lol
100% agree and of course taste is completely subjective. I just chuckle at dudes all over these forums who clown on kicks that aren't black/white/red/blue/gray or the ones that be like "bruh, would instacop those UNDFTD's if they just got rid of the print" when the print is the whole reason for the collab in the first place. Not that anyone has said anything like that in here but you get the point.

Last edited:

100% agree and of course taste is completely subjective. I just chuckle at dudes all over these forums who clown on kicks that aren't black/white/red/blue/gray or the ones that be like "bruh, would instacop those UNDFTD's if they just got rid of the print" when the print is the whole reason for the collab in the first place.
laugh.gif

We are lucky that there is one for everyone's taste.

Back
Top Bottom