Asics Love?!? Where is it?

:nerd:

First Asics im gunning for in 2016.

Everything is dope besides that one little pink panel on the toe.

man if those fiegs had a gum sole. they'd be a instant cop.

As far as favorite asics model.. GTII's for me. 

unfortunately their GR's aren't that great though. 

Not feeling the rf colorway. Midsole is similar to lcs r800/r1000 but looks more old school on the gt cool express. I could care less about how the midsole looks, I would barely see it and I usually don't take sneaker selfies/photos. At least it's pigskin suede?

just because i love grey so much, these are probably one of favorite 3s. 

sizing isn't different because of the terry liner. 

video overview.
I know Squads are similar, but ... I'd love to see an RC X FP X ASICS in the the FP green and the same materials and the gasmask in the back where the RC is and an FP tag or embossed on the split tongue (Any photoshop experts able to make a pair?). And a line of clothes that match the olive green as well and some sublte branding on them as well. Would be straight fire to me. The RC clothing is the first line of clothing as part of projected that I actually really wanted.  Just wish they were cheaper... 

A few years from now, I wonder how many people are going to regret passing on these beauties. That RC site price point was pretty good with the USD to CAD conversion.

Last edited:
Which model is the top favorites of NTer? GLIII, GLV, GR?? Or others. Personally I like GLV mainly due to the tongue. But comfort wise, I not sure how it compares to the rest of the model. Any comments?
Hard to say what's top for me...  they're all unique.  I'm a fan of GT2, GL3 and GLV

Good stuff as always @Joelom ...making me really regret sleeping on the greys.

By any chance, can anyone in here supply some on foot shots of the navy's?

Which model is the top favorites of NTer? GLIII, GLV, GR?? Or others. Personally I like GLV mainly due to the tongue. But comfort wise, I not sure how it compares to the rest of the model. Any comments?

Gliii, then either gtii/glv. Gliii's look better from a top/down perspective vs the v's which look a little boatlike. Glv has the most cushion. Gtii's look good from the top/down and from a side angle. If you have larger feet like 12+, gliii's look like freakin boats.

I copped all 3 pairs from different retailers. I wasted about $40 in shipping but I didn't want to risk trying to cart all 3 and then missing out. I got wifey a pair of the blacks and I can't wait to step out with her on a date night. Nothing like sharing your passion with someone you love. I think I enjoy the reactions she gets with her footwork than on mine.

Not sure what site you're talking about, but I only got shipping confirm from St Alfreds so far. i also copped from asicstiger.com
I copped from bait on Friday...my order is still proccessing. If I get refunded I'm still ok with that just waiting on the next step

I know Squads are similar, but ... I'd love to see an RC X FP X ASICS in the the FP green and the same materials and the gasmask in the back where the RC is and an FP tag or embossed on the split tongue (Any photoshop experts able to make a pair?). And a line of clothes that match the olive green as well and some sublte branding on them as well. Would be straight fire to me. The RC clothing is the first line of clothing as part of projected that I actually really wanted.  Just wish they were cheaper... 

A few years from now, I wonder how many people are going to regret passing on these beauties. That RC site price point was pretty good with the USD to CAD conversion.
i like the sound of that. i can ps it up a little later. 

Inwas able to get a gray pair from concepts in friday but still no shipping yet. Anyone else get it from concpets?

Gliii, then either gtii/glv. Gliii's look better from a top/down perspective vs the v's which look a little boatlike. Glv has the most cushion. Gtii's look good from the top/down and from a side angle. If you have larger feet like 12+, gliii's look like freakin boats.
GLV is my favorite model but all the best colorways and collaborations I own are on GL3's

Hmm. Seems GLIII is the more popular one. Was hesitating due to the 2 flaps tongue. Set me back as I've never personally seen it before. Looks like I will try seeing it in person. How's the fit difference between iii and v?

Back
Top Bottom