Asics Love?!? Where is it?

if i only knew premier will not fulfill my order i wish i grab my size on SJS when they drop the mitas :smh:

I don't post here much compared to most of you all even though i'm in here daily, but I contribute info when I can.  GIven I live in Houston where we get zero drops except a few NB collabs, I have no secret info to share most of the time haha.  I rely on this thread to help me find out when and where I can get the pairs i'm looking for.  Thanks to all that post up those links regardless.  I've hit up @ThreeGeees  a couple of times and he was nice about it even though he couldn't help me.  Some dudes on here take it so seriously though.  Pretty sure we all have excess pairs of sneakers at the end of the day fellas.  Like tracking new releases is a real job/task or something and someone is taking your work for free.

Now...lets try this again...anyone got leads on sz 12 Mitas for retail or a bit more? 
nerd.gif

You just need to stop asking for handouts like you are owed something. Contribute something and help others out. This isn't a thread to come and beg for people to sell you/pick up sneakers for retail. Do your homework and contribute. That's all. 
You know i got that Jcrew love!!! I would argue that 3-4 years ago when i was a getting into sneakers i knew nothing, no idea all GR's go on discount, the names of a lot of shops, decent prices for different things and even Ebay crap…but as you go along you learn and figure things out through the guidance of helpful individuals that give out knowledge, but how do you contribute if you know nothing? its a slippery slope to think one person is more deserving of a sneaker than another, certain people are more deserving of an education, certain groups are deserving of fair police treatment…at its core the thought itself is kind of gross.

oneness charged retail because these aren't as limited as we'd think they are. Some spots got like 40 pairs of each cw

oneness charged retail because these aren't as limited as we'd think they are. Some spots got like 40 pairs of each cw
These recent Japanese shop collabs + the 25th anni pairs has got everyone confused 

Last edited:
ugh, still nothing from oneness, so that cant be good at all. damn you remy remy

and size 10 now says sold out. man, i got that email in, color me salty :lol:

these navys better not be hard to grab on saturday

Last edited:
Hoping I can lock up a set of the RCs. Even if they made a decent amount, they're gonna fly. Loving the clean simple suede color palette.

oneness added the add to cart button. Yup, I got screwed. Fingers crossed for saturday

*edit, well maybe they just emailed me add to cart links. looking like alot of sizes in navy and grey are gone, just like 8's left

Last edited:

To each thier own, but these are really cool in person. They come with two extra pair of tonal, flat laces and the dust bag.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom