Asics Love?!? Where is it?

If you scroll through the sizes some pop up saying "Sold Out" where others still list the price as $150. 
If you check the navy pair, go to size 9.5 and it will say sold out but size 10 says $150. 

ahh missed that part of it, I was just looking under where you choose the size. i hope whoever handles their emails wakes up soon and can invoice me

Last edited:
ahh missed that part of it, I was just looking under where you choose the size. i hope whoever handles their emails wakes up soon and can invoice me
Same here! 

Would feel much better if I could secure my pair today.

i really dont trust them they might marked up the prices[emoji]128513[/emoji]
They definitely mark up the price a bit. Atleast they have in the past when I've dealt with them.

But is it really all that bad if you can secure you're pair ahead of time?

Does anyone know what RC retail will be?

Last edited:
just got a call from Ubiq. I won a re-raffle on the Mitas. I decided to pass, its nice to know I actually won one of their raffles at some point though. I entered for a 10.5, so maybe someone else will get lucky?

They definitely mark up the price a bit. Atleast they have in the past when I've dealt with them.
But is it really all that bad if you can secure you're pair ahead of time?

Does anyone know what RC retail will be?

I thought I saw retail was $150, and not just on oneness

Last edited:
just got a call from Ubiq. I won a re-raffle on the Mitas. I decided to pass, its nice to know I actually won one of their raffles at some point though. I entered for a 10.5, so maybe someone else will get lucky?

Lmao. I just got a random call from them now saying I won a 10.5. So happy I got a pair now.

Lmao. I just got a random call from them now saying I won a 10.5. So happy I got a pair now.

ehhh congrats, i cant help but feel partly responsible :lol:

just jokin around. I really had no desire for these at all. Told myself id enter every raffle everywhere for any shoe until I actually won one. Well it finally happened, it just couldnt be for friday though :rofl:

ehhh congrats, i cant help but feel partly responsible :lol:

just jokin around. I really had no desire for these at all. Told myself id enter every raffle everywhere for any shoe until I actually won one. Well it finally happened, it just couldnt be for friday though :rofl:

Lol. You entered for the 350's too? I'm usually lucky with those. Let's see if I win again this Friday.

Patiently waiting for the invoice for a gray and navy for 9.5 and 10.

HOw quick did peopel start getting invoices after responding with size?

Maybe RC collab will be plentiful…i feel like if oneness could up charge it would. Has anyone purchased a re-sellable sneaker from them at retail?

im having a bad feeling with how many people are gunna be emailing oneness for an early invoice :smh:

Last edited:
im having a bad feeling with how many people are gunna be emailing oneness for an early invoice
mean.gif

Kinda shocked to have won the ubiq re-raffle. Size 11 :smokin

On another note, I'm really disliking that these recent Japan first releases, half sizes stop at 10.5. Having to size down on GLV is ok, but GLIIIs make it tough to do that.

Buy an XL from somewhere you can return to so you find your size. Nordstrom or revolve or j crew. I swear by RC--great stuff. Just got the slim sweatpants today. Amazing.
Stick to their Core product (midweight terry).  They have XXL of all the core. If you normally wear a XXL, get the XXL.  RC is pretty TTS.

Ok cool, I nor

I will, been eyeing this one RC hoodie for a min and its on sell too.

Back
Top Bottom