Asics Love?!? Where is it?

anybody kmow the drop date of the cupid red pair? i see WG has them just dont knowif i should wait or cop now,there for my girl too so i dont know how to convert uk mens/womens. thanks in advance

Funny how certain dudes keep info to themselves. Same dudes who I help on the reg. I see how it is. Btw i got 6 pairs of Mita. Anyone need retail love? Nah chill

do you have a pair of my size?[emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:
ugh, i was hoping people skipped past that part about oneness. I emailed them about a navy pair at about 1030 last night not expecting a reaponse until the morning but they responded an hour later asking what color/size. Hope i didnt miss my chance at my size. Anyone get anninvoice for navy or do they only have black/grey?

is these 2 the same? shop.cncpts & cncptsintl

why are there 2 different name but it looks the same to me. Their twitter actually refer back to the first one though

is these 2 the same? shop.cncpts & cncptsintl

why are there 2 different name but it looks the same to me. Their twitter actually refer back to the first one though
Yea they are the same shop/

they use cncptsintl when it comes to big collab relases...but maybe with intl in the shop name they do internatonal shiping also

ugh, i was hoping people skipped past that part about oneness. I emailed them about a navy pair at about 1030 last night not expecting a reaponse until the morning but they responded an hour later asking what color/size. Hope i didnt miss my chance at my size. Anyone get anninvoice for navy or do they only have black/grey?
all 3 are up on the site still.  paid my invoice for my gray, but like everyone else, we'll see if they come through.

Funny how certain dudes keep info to themselves. Same dudes who I help on the reg. I see how it is. Btw i got 6 pairs of Mita. Anyone need retail love? Nah chill
 no secrets here man
happy.gif
 sz 12 available?

Damn! Trying for a oneness invoice. Need that navy pair 
nthat.gif

If they are showing sold out online then they are out of that size I'm assuming?

Damn! Trying for a oneness invoice. Need that navy pair :nthat:
If they are showing sold out online then they are out of that size I'm assuming?

what do you mean by showing sold out? I just see coming soon/release on 2/20 on all 3 colors

Last edited:
what do you mean by showing sold out? I just see coming soon/release on 2/20 on all 3 colors
If you scroll through the sizes some pop up saying "Sold Out" where others still list the price as $150. 

If you check the navy pair, go to size 9.5 and it will say sold out but size 10 says $150. 

Back
Top Bottom