Asics Love?!? Where is it?

@BuddhaChris  Are those shoe tree's the ones from IKEA? What size are you because I picked up those shoe trees the other day and they were way too small, they didn't even reach the back heel. I am a size 12.

They

@BuddhaChris  Are those shoe tree's the ones from IKEA? What size are you because I picked up those shoe trees the other day and they were way too small, they didn't even reach the back heel. I am a size 12.
IKEA has two sizes so just make sure the front portion is the larger of the 2.  I'm a 12 as well and end up unscrewing the rear part a little bit to make them hold better.

@BuddhaChris
 Are those shoe tree's the ones from IKEA? What size are you because I picked up those shoe trees the other day and they were way too small, they didn't even reach the back heel. I am a size 12.

They

IKEA has two sizes so just make sure the front portion is the larger of the 2.  I'm a 12 as well and end up unscrewing the rear part a little bit to make them hold better.

how much are they for the ikea shoe trees? i always forget to grab some when i'm in location where there's one in the city..

pimp.gif

once i reup on my coves ill be set.
you just got them today too?!!?

I keep wanting to like the embers but I just can't. All these GLVs are pretty good this year. Nothing that is a must have yet. Waiting for that shoe.

Do you guys really keep them in the shoes in the boxes? Seems unnecessary and could cause long term damage. They're not dress shoes. 

It helps keep the form of the shoes and prevents creases staying in after wear. Better to have them in especially for long term storage imo. How would it damage the shoes?

Do you guys really keep them in the shoes in the boxes? Seems unnecessary and could cause long term damage. They're not dress shoes. 

I keep most of my shoes stuffed. Especially following a few days of wear

for one, it helps keep the toe box straightened..and helps with retaining the shape..

depending on what you use it could absorb some of the moisture in your shoe (paper towels are my preference and it seems to work)..

just my 2 cents

After seeing some more pics of the commonwealths I do like them, however when I logged onto commonwealths to see what shipping would be like to my house here in Canada, 98 dollars was my only option… So looks like I'll be passed wow! 98 bucks!! 
sick.gif
 Anyone know of other spots getting these that don't feature 100 dollar shipping ugh! haha Nice catch on the boston massacre theme, I teach history so these are right up my alley. 

Last edited:
It helps keep the form of the shoes and prevents creases staying in after wear. Better to have them in especially for long term storage imo. How would it damage the shoes?
The pressure of the shoe tree stretches out the shoe over time, and bows out the soles. Maybe I just have enough pairs to rotate but I've never noticed a loss of shape in any of my runners. I could see it helping some with leather. They're not wooden so it's not removing any moisture. Makes the shape look nice for photos, but otherwise it seems overkill.

Back
Top Bottom