Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Sorry man! I agree though, major pass. Glad I found that pic. Just like the Guardian these will be hard to dump for retail if you end up not liking them in person.
All good bro. I'm heated that BAIT charges ****** tax to NY buyers. With the cheapest shipping those Nippons came out to $172. Now that sucks hard if I don't like them and gotta flip.

If you need a link, or are giving a link, add it to your signature. if you have a link, either post the link in your signature, or for members to pm you for the link in your signature.

It's getting out of hand with the posts and requests.

Last edited:
SIGNATURES PEOPLE. USE YOUR SIGNATURE. STOP CLUTTERING THE THREAD WITH THIS CRAP!!!!

:evil:

DAWGS!!

Last edited:
Finally submitted my order for nippon blues, said it was the last 12.

Cant wait to see em in person

If you need a link, or are giving a link, add it to your signature. if you have a link, either post the link in your signature, or for members to pm you for the link in your signature.

It's getting out of hand with the posts and requests.

What an odd rule for people trying to help NTers out. Dont really understand the reasoning. I could understand if people were trying to profit from this. So to circumvent this, someone can just post:

"I won a 9.5. I've talked it through with my family and I've decided I wont be purchasing this item. That's all........"

or

"Hello, these Nippons are pretty nice shoes......"

or

"cacndjncvjsdvnsjdhbvhbvhjbvvsvndfvbsdfvbsvbcjv sdfvj dvn xvxcvxvsvjrfijden.........."

I'm not trying to be a smartass. Just seems such a tedious rule...

Last edited:
It's not against the rules, but when I see 10+ pages in the last 12 hours, mainly posts of "I have a sz xxx pm me", or "does anyone have a sz xxx that they don't want", etc.... It gets very annoying for the people that come in this thread for info, or pictures of upcoming releases. Not to mention the few that are offering a link via PM, then ask for money to give out the link.

It's basically to keep the thread free of unnecessary clutter.

Back
Top Bottom