Asics Love?!? Where is it?

is anyone after BAIT x Asics Gel Lyte III “BASICS Model-002 Guardian”? did you get any winning raffle message?

How did i not know about these.... Went head and bought a pair on ebay for 150.

thats a great deal considering they cost $132 shipped when they did the kithstrike

you'll be very disappointed with them..that's all i'll say for now.

Agreed. Don't know what I'm going to do with mine. I swapped in the ropes and still didn't save em.

i disagree, i received my pair and love them, even my wife agreed and she usually hates most of my shoes lol
its a great looking shoe, and if you liked em in pix you'll like em on feet enjoy em!

How did i not know about these.... Went head and bought a pair on ebay for 150.
thats a great deal considering they cost $132 shipped when they did the kithstrike

you'll be very disappointed with them..that's all i'll say for now.

Agreed. Don't know what I'm going to do with mine. I swapped in the ropes and still didn't save em.
i disagree, i received my pair and love them, even my wife agreed and she usually hates most of my shoes lol
its a great looking shoe, and if you liked em in pix you'll like em on feet enjoy em!
I wonder about this and people's perception of value.  Is $150 really a "great deal" for those?  I mean, if you like them that's all that matters but just because RF threw some rope laces in a mediocre GR does that mean that even $132 is justifiable?

I don't pay too much attention to Asics anymore but I'll search eBay sometimes and at some point that must've been not long after they dropped it was FLOODED with this pair in just a size 11.5-12.5 (and I doubt they even made a 12.5).  So my guess is the majority of the pairs sold were bought by resellers, trying to inflate their value.

You take away rope laces and Kith/RF's association and I guarantee those sit and get marked down like a lot of other pairs elsewhere.

anyone with size US 10 won the raffle? me and my friend entered but didn't received the email but my friend who is size 8 won the raffle... :/

I've also entered the raffle and I don't really want them either. The metal mesh ruined what was a shoe with real potential!

The link is size US8

If only it was snow camo :frown:

Last edited:
would love a 10.5 or 11. Love these.
are all the emails out?

Pretty sure all the emails are out. They might do a second round like they did for the Vanquish asics. I also heard the guardians aren't bait exclusive, my local undefeated actually got them as well.

Back
Top Bottom