Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I'm on crappy mobile
so you can get on NT but not google?  
indifferent.gif

I got the copperheads and cottonmouth shipped out today from Feature! :smile:

Is there any hope in getting the Santa's and Rudolph's when they actually release? :/ I don't really want to pay 140+..

Damn, missed the blues, guess I'll have to order from overseas.

Those xmas pack GL3s look clean w/ the forest green laces.

Last edited:
man I really need to check this thread more often. so much HEAT. just copped the maroons from rise, so ill....thx for the link  & repped.

I was on my phone looking at it from the mobile site so I never even saw a timer obv I wouldnt have asked if I saw it. Im not lazy

Last edited:
asics are without doubt....an awesome runner.the collabs they been running have been quality consistent,and beautiful in design,build and cw's...but they not NIKE?

PROBABLY WHY U GUYS WONT SEE SUCH THREADS ON A NIKE FORUM SITE ? Im just guessing tho.lol

^ Yeah thats so true, lol hence why I made an account just for this thread and realised it was 'niketalk' LMAO

Long time lurker and finally joined. Whats up everyone? Love the sharing in this thread. I got through at Millenium Shoes for the Rudolphs Friday night.  After the link was posted i tried about 20 times and kept getting the busy signal. I said F-it and went out to dinner and when i got home around 10pm EST, i decided to call back and got through for a size 12 in the Rudolphs!! I guess everyone gave up after they kept getting the busy signal early on. I thought they retailed for 120 though? I was charged about 118 and some change for them with free shipping. I called back yesterday to make sure i got the right shoe because i knew they retailed for 120 and the girl said i was good to go. Under retail and free shipping!!

Back
Top Bottom