Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Flamingos are not bad but I think these GR are better

I pre-ordered from Shoe Chapter, like that link he just posted. 

For only $163 USD shipped, I was happy to pay that to secure me a pair. They are only going to be a little cheaper here in the US, so why not. 

Last edited:
I pre-ordered from Shoe Chapter, like that link he just posted. 

For only $163 USD shipped, I was happy to pay that to secure me a pair. They are only going to be a little cheaper here in the US, so why not. 
The retail is $90 bro, $70+ that aint a bit

Be careful on pre orders that far in advance... Once it's past 45 days, Paypal won't help you if they decide to keep your money and not send the shoes.

Asics has gotten to the point where paying almost double retail for a GR is happening. :x I hope Asics is paying RF royalties or something single handily boosted Asics on to another level.

Copped a pair of Orange blaze today... I wish I had a pair of orange rope laces from the ECP Miami...

Last edited:
Copped a pair of Orange blaze today... I wish I had a pair of orange rope laces from the ECP Miami...

it's still too much orange, imo...

i'm not usually a big fan of the laces the same color as the tongue underneath tho (there's some exceptions tho)...

Last edited:
i think the white's make the shoe too much white... i'm going with light grey i think... matches the light grey on the center of the midsole, balances it all out, and brings all the colors together well i think...

will post pix soon.

Flamingos are alright to me. Nothing to go crazy for (like the Miami gl3's). I'll try on release date. If i don't get them, I won't be as mad

i think the white's make the shoe too much white... i'm going with light grey i think... matches the light grey on the center of the midsole, balances it all out, and brings all the colors together well i think...

will post pix soon.
Light grey sounds good...

Back
Top Bottom