Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Today's wear

I need to learn how to customize. Those NB 999 in the ronnie thread and these gl v look so good!

Last edited:
I need to learn how to customize. Those NB 999 in the ronnie thread and these gl v look so good!
:x

Haha, I actually have those 998 salmons underway for under a month now, but I guess some folks beat me to it. Still, all good and thanks for the kind words!

:x

Haha, I actually have those 998 salmons underway for under a month now, but I guess some folks beat me to it. Still, all good and thanks for the kind words!

Haha it's cool man. It's awesome to see so much talent. I've already started reading up.

Oh no....not the MySpace angles.....I hope not. I'm pretty pumped about the kayanos. I'll post some picks when they arrive

You won't regret your purchase. For me, quality was really nice too. I only have the grey/green pair so far, but hoping to add the white/purple/green to the collection.

a local shop here has those GLVs (the pink? orange? soles cant remember) and a sz 11 or 12(cant remember) of the bait X GL3.

Last edited:
You won't regret your purchase. For me, quality was really nice too. I only have the grey/green pair so far, but hoping to add the white/purple/green to the collection.
That makes me feel better. Yeah i ordered the white/purple/green. Im stoked! Ah those Grey/Green like fire as well! Im excited bout first pair of asics! 

What's the deal with the GL2 World Cup Brazils? I'm hearing it's a Brazil release only? Is that true?

Back
Top Bottom