Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I've tweeted bait about it and they seem to have ignored my question. Nearly $60 on top of the pack makes it a even harder decision to buy it when I only want the Nippon Blue

It just says "TAX"

I even entered in my state and zip code in NY and it still says $41 tax. That is absurd, I understand if there was a Bait shop in NY and i was being charged tax but Bait is in CA. I could already deal with the fact they're charging $15 for shipping of 3 shoes (although, thats bias because i believe all merchants should offer free shipping over $100 at least)

It just says "TAX"

I even entered in my state and zip code in NY and it still says $41 tax. That is absurd, I understand if there was a Bait shop in NY and i was being charged tax but Bait is in CA. I could already deal with the fact they're charging $15 for shipping of 3 shoes (although, thats bias because i believe all merchants should offer free shipping over $100 at least)
try zip 33606. whats it say then?

Ca is where there shop is based so they have to per se of ca taxes. Not sure about NYC. Maybe they have a warehouse based there.
Oh yeah, I know about the CA stuff (which is why I hate ordering from them for their recent releases since I get hit with tax and shipping) but I haven't seen anything about a warehouse in NY. I checked all the affiliated websites too (Bait, PYS, pickyourshoes) and all I see is CA stuff.

Yeah I payed $50 tax, was gonna pissed.

Almost regret buying the pack. Now I have the headache of selling the extra pairs. Gonna probably let them go for retail.

they probably lost your dog tags and gave you socks and a tee as replacement

The link showed the tee and socks in the picture I got the pair for 200 that said 50 was getting donated to the Philippines. This is the first I ever heard of dog tags

Back
Top Bottom