Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Those new packer x asics kayanos have been up for the last 3 hrs. Still sitting except really small sizes. Nobody wants them?
They cancelled alot of order due to issues so that's why to have those select sizes up

Ah ok. Seems like a fsr. That's a lot of cancelled orders.
u guys talking about the volume 2s? my local spot has a FSR if you guys want em. Inbox me if so, Ill just charge you pp fee and shipping.  

Bait announced the single shoe winners will be notified next week
People in here need to reeeeeead lol
Must be talking to me since I'm the only one that asked after he made that post. Look at the time stamp. Made our posts at the same time. 
eyes.gif

And next time just @ me. No need for sub-tweets....err...sub-posts. 
eyes.gif

Must be talking to me since I'm the only one that asked after he made that post. Look at the time stamp. Made our posts at the same time. 
eyes.gif

And next time just @ me. No need for sub-tweets....err...sub-posts. 
eyes.gif
I could be wrong but I dont think anyone's trying to talk trash homie or sub-post smack talk.  He's just saying info is readily available.  It is on the blog and also when you sign up for the raffle they give you this info.  Either way, Im not a person who gets mad over people who ask questions - at the end of the day that's what NT is for!

Got my bundle email, copped..I figured it was easier to win the bundle than individual pairs...I'm happy!

Comes out to $506 roughly after tax. And judging by the market, the vanquishes and guardians are probably going to sit. Did the initial release come with the socks and the dog tag? 

Last edited:
hi

have been a lurker for a while. the info here is great here so first of all thanks for that!

I have signed up for the nippon blues anybody that hasnt signed up to the full pack already received emails?

Got the bundle figure I wanted couple more asics, so knock all three out at same time and call it a break for a little. Good luck to those who want one one from the pack. Hope those extra socks and tag are exclusive to bindles, that'll be fun.

hi

have been a lurker for a while. the info here is great here so first of all thanks for that!

I have signed up for the nippon blues anybody that hasnt signed up to the full pack already received emails?
Next week according to their IG

Congrats (I guess :rolleyes) to those that won the pack....

Keep in mind, offering to sell the pairs you don't want, or people asking to buy, or if anyone is asking to trade.... Basically ANYTHING that initiates any kind of transaction, is against the rules.

Warnings/suspensions will be handed out accordingly. Don't act like y'all don't know.

It's posted on Baits IG that those who sell the bundles or any other links to someone that's not the original winner of the raffles is getting thier order cancelled...

Back
Top Bottom