Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Lol I didn't get the confirmation.

I really just want the Nippon blues since I was able to get the guardians and vanquishes.

Lol I didn't get the confirmation.

I really just want the Nippon blues since I was able to get the guardians and vanquishes.
LOL scratch that just got the email now. lol damn anyone want the bundle in size 11 but can i get the Nippon Blues?

I'm sure they're going to send out more emails. Baits plan. Send out bundle winners, try to profit. Patience my friends.

lolol bundles for everybody. And here I was feeling so lucky. I only don't want the guardian though.. 8.5 here.

Seems like the bundles were pretty much guaranteed winners. 
laugh.gif

Anybody win with the single raffles? That's what I went for and havent received anything yet...
frown.gif

Next week's single raffle winners gets the sneakers off the unclaimed bundled pairs?

Last edited:
i won the bundle but i can't purchase because i just bought a new car...im having the best first world problems ever this week lol :frown:

lol, guess I'm the only one that needed the bundle....missed out on the vanquish, and gave the guardian to my friend as a bday gift.

Really hoping to land all 3 in one shot since I don't own any of them at the moment. works out perfectly :nthat:

I signed up for the single Nippon Blue.  Hopefully I win it next week.  For all those that won the bundle, do you have to purchase now? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom