Asics Love?!? Where is it?

^^  Pretty hard to find a pair in my size esp having slept on it when they first released, and when i saw it in 8.5 i jumped on it w/o thinking, so this is just the cognitive dissonance portion of my cop process.

^Oh ok.  Well here's my take on the UC:  

Upon seeing initial pics and being totally impressed, I actually paid 150 to preorder from Hanon to avoid having to scramble later.  But after receiving them, as nice as they are I realized that they aren`t even worth $100 to me (I have better quality GR pairs from the days gliii were $75).  

I do wear them frequently though, but in retrospect I would've tried to hold out and get them under retail.

Your feelings may be completely different though. Most people seem to really love the Urban Camos.

^Oh ok.  Well here's my take on the UC:  

Upon seeing initial pics and being totally impressed, I actually paid 150 to preorder from Hanon to avoid having to scramble later.  But after receiving them, as nice as they are I realized that they aren`t even worth $100 to me (I have better quality GR pairs from the days gliii were $75).  

I do wear them frequently though, but in retrospect I would've tried to hold out and get them under retail.

Your feelings may be completely different though. Most people seem to really love the Urban Camos.
Yup, I felt the same. I paid $120 I believe, in the early scramble. They're a nice c/w. Materials were a bit disappointing compared to other GR's, also the comfort/cushion...it's harsher. But yeah in hindsight I would've waited it out too.

To the original question, look around groups, you should be able to come up on them for under $130. There were a ton released that trickled on out after the initial frenzy.

So what are you guys going to do for the aztec pack? are you going to wait on End? or bite the bullet with Euro/pound to USD loss.

Thanks for the responses guys. My expectations for the UCs are really lowered now, which is good, having the shoe in hand might make me feel a lot better.

As for the aztecs, i'm passing on them. Not a fan of the toebox material..

Any suggestions on how to find a pair of 3 lies for under 325? Preferably DS or Vnds. Been looking on eBay no luck. I'm a
Sz 9-9.5. Thanks!

Been hating on the futures because of the design on the tongue but now that I got em I'm so in love

Thanks for the responses guys. My expectations for the UCs are really lowered now, which is good, having the shoe in hand might make me feel a lot better.

As for the aztecs, i'm passing on them. Not a fan of the toebox material..

I suggest checking FB groups and messaging people on ebay to see if they'll go lower in price. I snagged a DS pair from a FB group for $290 shipped.

Any suggestions on how to find a pair of 3 lies for under 325? Preferably DS or Vnds. Been looking on eBay no luck. I'm a
Sz 9-9.5. Thanks!
Try local FB group, search #asicsforsale or #asicsfs on instagram and there's an asicsforsale instagram page you could check.

idk if im late (been on a bit of a niketalk hiatus), but the kayano anniversary pack is available on fnl for $299.99. they're also offering free shipping and i know there are a few coupon codes out there. i hope this helps someone out :D

Does anyone know how Kayano's fit?

I would love to own a pair but i'm a 6.5. 

Could I get away with a 7?

Back
Top Bottom