Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I love these! First pair, and def not my last.

How do the GR GLV's width compare to The GR GL3's ?

Are they about the same in terms of width and tightness on the foot ?

please don't respond "half a size up on both"
i was gonna say half size up after reading the first part. GLV tighter due to neoprene boot,
How do the GR GLV's width compare to The GR GL3's ?

Are they about the same in terms of width and tightness on the foot ?

please don't respond "half a size up on both"
I was gonna say half size up after reading the first part. Vs fit tighter than iii's width wise, kinda like nike huarache tr lows- snug fit. I have fairly wide feet and there's def more wiggle room in the iii's

Not sure if anyone posted this more early pics from eBay. It's DEF an all over metal mesh on the upcoming "Guardian" same stuff used in the "vanquish" more pics on ebay just search - asics guardian

Last edited:
Man...

I hope they don't send us the same size as the vanquish, Bc these are going to fit much tighter with that metal netting.

Tempted to cop those fiery reds GLV....not sure how i feel about the mesh all over the "Guardian", i wish they did without the mesh.

Loving the mustard pair, especially with that pseudo-gum bottom appearance. The mints are nice as well, I think a lace swap would be needed.

Loving the mustard pair, especially with that pseudo-gum bottom appearance. The mints are nice as well, I think a lace swap would be needed.
Agreed, those mints with a white lace job would look so dope, maybe even with the same blue accent color as well but I'd like to see that before I sign off on it. White definitely would kill though 

Haha. Asics is cutting out the middle man and throwing their own ropes in GR GLiii now.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom