Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Black tans for today..

Lol so I was wondering did you order the saucony original cruel worlds? It says everybody that ordered those gets the an email for the bundle...and haven't gotten it yet

yeah. i got the saucony cruel worlds through their reservation system they did. so i think if you got them through the website/blog you might not get the email. i'm not 100% sure

Ohh I won the originals through their raffle system too online. I mean a lot of people did on the Saucony thread. So hopefully I get an email man by today...the bundle set is too clean this tee tho best out of all 3

Last edited:
Ohh I won the originals through their raffle system too online. I mean a lot of people did on the Saucony thread. So hopefully I get an email man by today...the bundle set is too clean this tee tho best out of all 3

They tweeted the other day that still many pairs were left for in-store reservations, so i'm hoping that there is a lot of pairs to go around and i get lucky enough to get picked for the Vanquish. If i lived near i'd be in the store no questions

Back
Top Bottom