Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Yeah. I heard that repel well works like the other stuff but doesn't change the texture of the suede (that other stuff makes suede hard as hell). Find that hard to believe tho, but I suppose I'll try it.

How long does one treatment last tho?
I heard the complete opposite, that the texture is was rough and it leaves a film on the shoe.

^ word? Well I talked to this guy who works at or owns that soledoutnyc shop and they sell it and he swears it doesn't change the suede texture.

I didn't buy it tho, been waiting for someone in these types of threads to give a solid review.

^ word? Well I talked to this guy who works at or owns that soledoutnyc shop and they sell it and he swears it doesn't change the suede texture.

I didn't buy it tho, been waiting for someone in these types of threads to give a solid review.
It has too, if of protects it, has to cover it. One of my boys bought some and did it on one of his shoes he was disappointed. I think he did it on nubuck.

My small, modest collection. GR life tho 
ohwell.gif
 due to striking out on every collab release i actually liked. But hey, asics GR's > any other brand GR lol

wow urban camos are the worst asics I have received so far, the quality wise, after they been hyped up so much I guess they mass produced this quickly.

the toe side are all oneven and oneven patches grey on it like someone said before, I had to order another hoping Im getting a better one :-/

wow urban camos are the worst asics I have received so far, the quality wise, after they been hyped up so much I guess they mass produced this quickly.
the toe side are all oneven and oneven patches grey on it like someone said before, I had to order another hoping Im getting a better one :-/
Oh crap, mines are arriving today, guess I'll have to see what I get

Hype does not = superior quality ... like i mentioned before those that are complaining about the quality are posting as if someone said these were suppose to be top notch materials used or something.

I understand everyone has an opinion and if they are unhappy then so be it but damn ... again

UNeven btw :smile:

Last edited:
i didnt realize that PYS has the grey gl3 in also. i couldnt pass up for $82.49 shipped. They also have the black/tan for $79.99. jump on it fellas :smokin

Always thought these were really nice and never knew why they were just sitting on PYS. Copped for $97 shipped :smokin

Always thought these were really nice and never knew why they were just sitting on PYS. Copped for $97 shipped
smokin.gif

I have these and get tons of compliments when I wear them...most are woman!  lol  I switched to white laces and think they look great. The material is more prone to creasing so I wouldn't suggest sizing up on these if your tts isn't available.

Just wondering if $310 is good for St. Alfred? I know it's still rape price,which sucks, but considering what's out there, is this the best price I can go? Thnx, and they are sz 12s.

Just wondering if $310 is good for St. Alfred? I know it's still rape price,which sucks, but considering what's out there, is this the best price I can go? Thnx, and they are sz 12s.
Very good. Pick it up. I was looking for a 12 myself, was never able to find a pair that low on the net. 

Yeah, I picked these up a few years ago, with the scarf and everything. Didn't know they were limited to only 100 pairs tho.

My first GT-II's. Still DS.
Yea man I got the deal done last night... 250 plus shipping from europe. Very happy. Comes with extra laces and the scarf. DS 
pimp.gif

i know im gonna regret not getting the grey gl3s from pys but im saving my money up for 2 other shoes coming out at the end of nov and no not the rf1600s lol

i got a bottle from soledout. works well, put it on all my suede and nubuck shoes and water beads off. there is no film or coating, you cant even tell that theyre treated with it. does nothing to the suede.

the only flaw ive found is that the coating doesnt last that long. id say you will probably have to respray after a serious wetting but minor rain does nothing.

bottle is plenty big too, ive sprayed about 8 pairs and it still feels full

i also put it on a fuzzy cloth camp hat and the thing is surprisingly water proof haha

Last edited:

I have these and get tons of compliments when I wear them...most are woman!  lol  I switched to white laces and think they look great. The material is more prone to creasing so I wouldn't suggest sizing up on these if your tts isn't available.
Just copped.  Loved them but the price was too high.  At 25% off it's doable.  

Very happy.

Back
Top Bottom