Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I just got mine in a few minutes ago and I was kind of disappointed. I love the colorblocking, but the quality of the materials and craftsmanship are both sub par. The suede is ashy and the toe box is made up of that sand paper suede, there are a few misshaped pieces on the shoe, and loose thread everywhere. For a shoe that I was anticipating since may, i rather disappointed. I mean I still like them, but not as much now that I have them in hand. This is definitely one of the worse made asics I have. The black/tans are of better quality. Just my 2 cents...
I agree. No loose thread tho. Both of my toe boxes have two different shades on them (just on the upper, not where midsole meets upper) Looks like there were stickers on em for a while and someone left them in the sun. I'll post pics when I get home. Kinda weird. Anyone else have that problem?

I agree. No loose thread tho. Both of my toe boxes have two different shades on them (just on the upper, not where midsole meets upper) Looks like there were stickers on em for a while and someone left them in the sun. I'll post pics when I get home. Kinda weird. Anyone else have that problem?
Mine are like that too, your description is perfect.  It's not too noticeable unless you're focusing on it though.  But once it's been seen, it can't be unseen lol.

Mine are like that too, your description is perfect.  It's not too noticeable unless you're focusing on it though.  But once it's been seen, it can't be unseen lol.
Hha exactly. I thought I was trippin or there was a smudge on em. Ah well I'm glad I was able to get a pair.

grrr still need my 9.5  
frown.gif

All this talk about UC had to break them out. I do notice they adjusted the fit from previous spring releases, maybe a tiny bit wider, nothing that effects a size change though..

I just got mine in a few minutes ago and I was kind of disappointed. I love the colorblocking, but the quality of the materials and craftsmanship are both sub par. The suede is ashy and the toe box is made up of that sand paper suede, there are a few misshaped pieces on the shoe, and loose thread everywhere. For a shoe that I was anticipating since may, i rather disappointed. I mean I still like them, but not as much now that I have them in hand. This is definitely one of the worse made asics I have. The black/tans are of better quality. Just my 2 cents...
Pretty much on par to what I said awhiles back when I got mine too, lol. But if you treat them as beaters like I've been doing, you know, they're pretty good for it!

urban camos = urban rain camo spots, it's all good
Guys my friend wears basics all the time and new balances. He hates suede when it rains. he bought some water repellent that works on suede. I have a video of it working on RF x Asics ECP Dolphin. Check it out on my IG.

Guys my friend wears basics all the time and new balances. He hates suede when it rains. he bought some water repellent that works on suede. I have a video of it working on RF x Asics ECP Dolphin. Check it out on my IG.
YeezyNY

Got my maroons today overall very please with them. Although i was a tiny bit let down seeing the burgundy color not as deep as some pics. Mine are rather lighter than pics posted here. All in all though happy with them.

Santas will be here Friday

All this talk about UC had to break them out. I do notice they adjusted the fit from previous spring releases, maybe a tiny bit wider, nothing that effects a size change though..

Are those just plain black rope laces? They look a lot better than the flats.

Back
Top Bottom